+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this normal Girl Advice Needed!!!!

Is this normal Girl Advice Needed!!!!

Started going out with a girl about a month ago. Went on a blind date with her. The second I saw her I felt as if I was not that attracted to her. Before we even went on the blind date I felt as if she was chasing me. We went on the first blind date and things went pretty good. I have been on five dates with this girl now and we both live with our parents. It seems like it is time to bang her because we have been on five dates, but I am very nervous because she freaking me out how much she is chasing me. The thing is because I am not interested in her I think it attracts her more. I am just speaking with her in hopes of physical relationship short term and she is looking more long term. I dont answer her phone calls all the time and I am kind of a dick to her, but I think she likes me all the more for it. Tonight I went out to the bar with my friends and she called me. Then she called me again. She then texted me 5 times without a response and proceeded to call me again. In her text she was asking me if I was mad at her for a picture that she posted on facebook that she was smoking in. I could give a shit if she smokes and really did not even understand what she was talking about. It just turned me off so much that I did not want to speak with her. Would you guys consider it normal for a girl to act this way? I do not know how to get out of this situation. I just wanted to casually date know I feel sufficated.

My advice is to stop being a pussy. Shit or get off the pot dude.
    STEW BEEF!

That should be fairly simple... your instincts are saying she's not right... if she's too agressive she'll make you pay and pay and pay again... sounds like mercy fuck... see ya.

Forget the posts above mine, here's some real advice.

Tell her the reason you are not responding to the texts and phone calls is because you think she's pissed at you. Make up some reason.

Then when she says she's not pissed at you ask her out to dinner/lunch. She'll accept. At dinner ask her straight up if she finds you attractive or if she just wants to be friends and hang out.

If she tells you she finds you attractive ask why you 2 haven't "made love" yet. She'll feel guilty and you'll get laid.

When it's done and dusted get the fuck out of there. Then ignore the bitch until she goes away

OR

Until you need another fuck, in which case apologise profusely and take her out again, fuck her again and then just repeat the cycle.

It's easy and it can be fun.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    For the entertainment of WTFDetroit, please insert 4 more beers and ask again.

Every time I see a new gusman thread, I know I'm going to have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Forget the posts above mine, here's some real advice.

Tell her the reason you are not responding to the texts and phone calls is because you think she's pissed at you. Make up some reason.

Then when she says she's not pissed at you ask her out to dinner/lunch. She'll accept. At dinner ask her straight up if she finds you attractive or if she just wants to be friends and hang out.

If she tells you she finds you attractive ask why you 2 haven't "made love" yet. She'll feel guilty and you'll get laid.

When it's done and dusted get the fuck out of there. Then ignore the bitch until she goes away

OR

Until you need another fuck, in which case apologise profusely and take her out again, fuck her again and then just repeat the cycle.

It's easy and it can be fun.
    Don't lie to the girl. Confidence and assertiveness > lying. Take fucking charge. Quite being a pussy, lay that girl back, and nail that shit.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    The second I saw her I felt as if I was not that attracted to her.
    That's the key for me.

I wouldn't want anything to do with her if she wasn't pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by gusman
    Is this normal Girl Advice
    I don't know if it's normal elsewhere, but this is fairly normal for WTF

Geezus fucking Christ. PhilipNelsonFan rears his ugly head once again.

Just ONE question, gus... is her name Linh?

+ Reply to Thread