Page 13 of 13
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: AKS PHARAOH

Blog Entries
    SUPERSPERM

Also congrats
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    So if I have this straight, about once a year, the Pharaoh submerges into a secret love cave, not to be seen or heard from until months/years later, when he has successfully procreated.
    This process repeats itself until...?
    Find a new slant.

What is he, a bear or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    So if I have this straight, about once a year, the Pharaoh submerges into a secret love cave, not to be seen or heard from until months/years later, when he has successfully procreated.
    This process repeats itself until...?
    my people out number the remaining population of this planet.

I told all y'all that people were stupid, that people sucked and that I'd had enough and was gonna go and make my own people.

And so I have.

And I guarantee you one thing: if I was a bear my fiance's Dad woulda shot me long ago. They used to shoot kangaroos for a living. Taking out a slow ass bear wouldn't be too hard considering how fast kangaroos move.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    Favorite wrestler ever?

Don't really have an "all-time" favourite.

I used to love watching the guys who could actually put on a great match. Guys like Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho. Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle are 2 more that can make it look "legit".

Flair and Bret Hart are supposed to be up there with those guys but I found most of their matches look similar. Hart's comeback in particular is pretty much the same every single time.

High flyers like Rey Mysterio and to some extent AJ Styles have too many "spots". I appreciate the effort that goes into the flying stuff, it's just that if the spots aren't timed perfectly you end up having the opponent kind of standing around waiting for the flyer to hit something. It takes me out of the moment and makes it look fake.

I know it's fake - just don't make it fucking obvious to me during the "fight".

I find it hard to watch now, not because most of the guys I love are dead or retired but because the matches are too scripted. The ones that aren't, like Jericho v Christian from ECW a couple of weeks ago or Michaels v Undertaker from Mania are usually stellar.

WWE has Shelton Benjamin, John Morrison and CM Punk that could make the list if used "right". As if I know what using them right would be - it's hard to write a dude's career for him.

Which is the problem WWE has now - they script EVERYTHING. That's why it all feels the same, blends in and nothing is different. During the boom period of Austin, Rock, Foley, NWO, Goldberg etc the entire show (promo, segments, matches) wasn't scripted like a movie.

Now it is.

I'm guessing people notice the difference, hence the low ratings and buy rates. It's not because it's fake. It was fake during the boom period. It's because the suspension of disbelief is gone. The "reality" factor is gone. It's cause nothing is "surprising" anymore.

And Eric Bischoff is about to change it up one more time now that Hulk Hogan and "Easy E" are going to be in TNA. His entire deal is you gotta be "better than, different than or you appear less than" your competition.

Time will tell what they can do in TNA.

Blog Entries
    Do you like The Bushwackers?

Wait, you're from New Zealand right?

From Australia, dude.

And the Bushwhackers? The fact they are known for that part of their careers is a real shame.

They were originally the Sheepherders. They had some violent fucking matches back in the day, before Vince McMahon gave them big money to jump ship and turned them into comedy relief

Blog Entries
    I'm going to become a pro wrestler and end all of my promos with, "And I meant that with all due respect." Think it'd get over?

+ Reply to Thread