+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: OST: 2008/09 NBA Playoffs - Round 2, (2) Celtics vs. (3) Magic (Magic win 4-3)

He's done in Orlando, unless OMag win it all, imo. Dwight don't like that cat.
    Players meeting my ASS!

IMO he was the guy they needed to get to the next level - now they need a different coach to get over the hump.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    The Cavs are loving this shit, I'm sure.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them sweep either of these teams, maybe 5 games.
    Find a new slant.

The announcers on the radio were making fun of SVG's offense. They were saying it's terrible, dysfunctional and basically no offense at all. Everyone is out there on Isos jacking threes.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Howard in the middle and four guys outside the arc.

They were built to lose in the playoffs, it's just that this Celtics team hasn't been good enough to make it happen yet.
    Find a new slant.

Worse offensive game plan - Pistons or Magic?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    The announcers on the radio were making fun of SVG's offense. They were saying it's terrible, dysfunctional and basically no offense at all. Everyone is out there on Isos jacking threes.
    That's what the Mavs offense was before Kidd, only less 3s (I assume). They got to the Finals with it.
    STEW BEEF!

Dwight Howard before game 6 guaranteed a game 6 win and a series win...looks like he's living up to it atleast

6 games against the Magic, you'd think you'd figure out that you need to defend the arc.
    STEW BEEF!

10 3s. 10. Half-way through the third.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread