+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Three team deal that gets us Bosh & Josh Howard

Three team deal that gets us Bosh & Josh Howard

Ok, I know this may not work but I tried it in espn's trade machine and it worked.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...tradeId=de23jk

3 team trade with the Pistons, Raptors and Mavericks.

Detroit Trades:
    Rip to Dallas
    Tay and Maxiel to Toronto

Toronto Trades:
    Bosh to Detroit

Dallas Trades:
    Howard to Detroit

I don't know if Dallas does this deal, but Josh Howard has been in the dog house the last year. I think we would need to pick up a sharp shooter to fill in for Rip maybe draft Curry? But then we couldn't expect him to just step right in and put up 18/game. For the Center issue, we could maybe go after Kaman or Chandler.

I think a lot depends on the draft lottery as well. If Washington wins it and picks Griffin then they have to clear space to sign him after his rookie contract. Maybe we could steal Jamison?

Ideally I would love to get Chandler and put him next to Bosh. I think they would complement each other well.

Just throwing out ideas b/c I'm bored.

I'd do it. Maybe we could add Hedo if he doesn't get big offers. We could also go Glenn's route and add a PG moving Stuckey over.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    If Joe can turn Rip, Tay & Max into Bosh & Howard without touching one dime of the cap space (this deal has $27m going out and $27m coming in) then he really is king.
    Find a new slant.

I thought it was a good trade idea. I love Howard's aggressive offensive mindset and if we can get a legit post Center to put next to Bosh's offensive game then we are in really good shape. Especially if we can snag a good SG in the draft and get a veteran SG to step in Rip's place. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I'd do it. Maybe we could add Hedo if he doesn't get big offers. We could also go Glenn's route and add a PG moving Stuckey over.

What about offering Sessions around 7 million per year and moving Stuckey to SG. Then move Rip to Dallas for Josh Howard. Trade Tay and Max for Bosh. Pick up Chandler. Draft a 3pt shooter and get a veteran to back up Howard.

I say no to Sessions. i said it in another thread, but he's a worse 3P shooter than Stuckey. I'd try and sign Lee or Boozer to pair with Bosh, then draft Lawson.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I liked Salmons at the 2 before he was traded to the Bulls. A lil streaky but not with effort.

Then again, we have Rip and Stuck for the 2.

Bosh + Boozer = championship

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

Has anyone read that rumor that Washington is possibly looking to get Rip? I read it on mlive I think. The rumor was that Washington would send us their first round pick for Rip. I would do this in a second and grab Thabeet and then pick up Bosh.

^^I would probably do that too, although I might try and get more because I'm greedy.

Why Rip, though? Aren't they looking to shed salary?

On topic: This is essentially two separate deals, Tay and Max for Bosh, and Rip for Howard. I'm doubtful Toronto or Dallas do these deals...

+ Reply to Thread