+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58
1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistons trade rumors/media speculation (Offseason 2009)

Pistons trade rumors/media speculation (Offseason 2009)

The Pistons have very clearly been interested in Chris Bosh and the Raptors have also shown interest in Tayshaun Prince, according to a report in the Detroit News.

While reporter Chris McCosky clearly writes that nobody is saying a deal centered around these two players will happen, he does write that Prince is no longer untouchable.

There was a time when I would have said no way, but Joe needs to flush this toilet.

I could see us trading Rip or Tay, but not both. Rip > Tay

We need a huge change here.

If they want Prince for Bosh I do that in a heartbeat.

I'm sure it would be pretty easy to find another SF with our cap space (via trade or signing).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'm sure almost every team in the league is interested in Prince for the right price. McCosky didn't come up with anything here - he just listed the team that has the player that fans want the most. There's no way Bosh is being traded to the Pistons, especially not just for Prince.

I wish, but it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

It wouldn't be just prince, it would be Prince and 6 million dollars.

What about Tay and Amir for Bosh and Graham? Graham would either start or backup out pick at #15.

We could still move Max for a better big off a cap strapped team too. Dyess, Graham and Bynum become the bench (with #15 starting at SF).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I'm sure almost every team in the league is interested in Prince for the right price. McCosky didn't come up with anything here - he just listed the team that has the player that fans want the most. There's no way Bosh is being traded to the Pistons, especially not just for Prince.

I wish, but it's not going to happen.
    Yeah, I don't know what they'd want to do that, but I would. I guess if the money is pressing enough of an issue. The thing is that Toronto isn't in a bad situation but that is losing Marion, Parker and Garbajosa off the books. Who knows what they'll do there. Their fear might be letting them all walk and then see Bosh leave too.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    What about Tay and Amir for Bosh and Graham? Graham would either start or backup out pick at #15.

We could still move Max for a better big off a cap strapped team too. Dyess, Graham and Bynum become the bench (with #15 starting at SF).
    So Max + cap space = someone's bad contract. #15 starts at SF (that worries me) RIp, Stuck, Bosh.......worth a shot.

Well, you can start Graham there until #15 is ready. It really depends on the player. If you get someone who is NBA ready but not a high ceiling (like Battier was), he can start. If the player is not ready to start then he comes off the bench.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Where is Marion going in all this, and at what price?

+ Reply to Thread