+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Joe Dumars.....

Every damn thing we post on here is an assumption ass wipe. That is what opinions are. This board is completely pointless if we aren't allowed to express opinions.

And what did I post that was a fix? P talked about whether the Knicks would match. I said we probably could have afforded to find out and still got BG after that if they did. That's not a fix. It's an opinion on how we could have waited on BG if Joe really was interested in Lee.

But go ahead and just make wide generalizations instead of actually reading what I wrote.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I read what you wrote. It was terrible. It is terrible. It will always be terrible.
    STEW BEEF!

Did someone mention opinions?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    I read what you wrote. It was terrible. It is terrible. It will always be terrible.

Apparently your brain has a gap between reading and comprehending then.

This post of yours is unfortunate because I had just read your Michigan thread contribution and thought there was hope for you yet.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Yeah, maybe I'll make up some trades based on getting shit all twisted and revising history to suite my taste so I can really contribute.
    STEW BEEF!

Fool - Yes, it is Groundhog Day.

I clearly remember typing that exact post in reply to Mxy at some point in the past... or maybe in the future.

I've been watching too much Lost and it appears I might be.

Or maybe I'm so worn out from contributing that I just can'r crack the "Fool Types Bullshit" code today?

Help a brother out, here Fool - are you really that pathetic or do you act like this for shits and giggles?

And Herm - $9 mil is the magic number cause I threw it out there. WTF? Are all you cunts on drugs or something? Everything seems so fucking serious and as soon as someone says "coulda got him for $9 mil" some idiot has got to claim "Fuck No! It woulda taken $10 mil"

Who gives a fuck? All this is just some nonsense to pass the time while our favourite team sucks monkey spunk this season.

No need to get all pissy with each other over some stupid shit.

Roll a fatty, fuck a fatty, crack a fatty. Whatever you prefer just do it and chill the fuck out some.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

You speak of hindsight. I presumed you had some hindsight. My bad.

Excuse me oh Great One.

I certainly did not mean to alarm, harm, confuse or amuse you with my poor English.

I am willing to suffer whatever fate Your Highness requires.

Like maybe being forced to watch the 2009-10 NBA season of the Detroit Pistons?

ain't nobody got a sense of humour anymore? wtf happened to this place?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Not bad English, just bad posting. Truth is you have no more insight/hindsight than you ever have besides seeing Lee can be a feature player on a sub .500 team. The only one who knows the answer to the question of how much money we needed to offer Lee is Donnie Walsh. And the only people who know if Ben Gordon would have received an offer are the GMs of CHI and POR and TOR.

No one here was angrier about the signings of CV and BenG than I was. I thought it would ruin our franchise for 5 years. But I'm not going to pretend now that it was any more clear then than it was, and I don't think it's right for others to do so. People read these boards, people who don't know a lot about hoops, and they believe what you say.

Contribute better.

I don't understand why we aren't able to speculate anymore on here. What's wrong with seeing the Knicks mortgage their future for the cap space to per sure two max FA's and speculate that we might have been able to pry Lee away fairly cheap? Because we're not Donnie Walsh we can't speculate what the magic number might have been?

Well I guess we can't come up with trade ideas anymore because we're not the GM's involved.

+ Reply to Thread