+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Joe Dumars.....

Unless you are doing something else to help your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Glan View Post
    No McHale and his loyalty to the C's, no ring.
    Or, he still trades him for the best deal he gets, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy View Post
    Unless you are doing something else to help your team.
    Like what? Eating donuts?

Joe is getting fatter by the day yet the team has struggled all season.

I guess I can't be too hard on him though - the ownership situation may have destroyed any potential trades he was contemplating at the deadline.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I dunno did ownership tell him to sign up TWO SGs to 50 million dollar contracts? 100 mil for one position?

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Tahoe and GD - ain't no one came and countered my post...

Don't know what you were waiting for - enlighten me please

His point about wasting our cap money was right but that's not rocket science. His point about "stuck in mediocrity" is wrong. We were mediocre for one season. Before that we were top 4 and this season we are bottom 4.
    STEW BEEF!

Being stuck depends on his ability/desire to move some wings and get a legit big. We'll know more after the draft I guess. This isn't hopeless (like the Knicks have been for years).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

The weirdest thing for me isn't that we're gonna miss the playoffs.

It's that people seem to have forgotten that we finished in the top 4 for a long fucking time.

Now, unless you believe that Hammond was the mastermind behind our run how the fuck can you doubt Joe now?

Cause he didn't land a Franchise big in an off-season where exactly ZERO franchise bigs were available?

I'll bash Joe's draft record forever cause it's pathetic but when it comes to trades or free agency he's usually spot on...

Fuck all the negative shit - think positive

It's nice to stop by and see what became of this post.

It's both ironic and unfortunate that I was right and that the Pistons have really gotten that bad with little hope on the immediate horizon. Those of you who ridiculed me and called me an idiot can suck it because I was right, again, even though it was an unpopular opinion. For those who supported me having the right to voice my opinion, I thank you.

Hopefully new ownership is on the horizon which will bring us needed change. I would love to see a passionate owner like a Mark Cuban but that's probably a pipe dream. Peace!

+ Reply to Thread