1 5.56%
  • F

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Grade the Pick: Brandon Pettigrew

We took the guy who beat up a cop instead of the homeless guy. What are we, the Bengals?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

He's supposed to be a solid blocker and a solid receiver. Nothing wrong with that. We needed a compliment to Calvin, instead of bringing in a hardcore #2 receiver, we grabbed a decent #2 in FA, drafted a supposedly sweet TE, and drafted a potential #3 receiver later on. I suppose that works if we can block for the QB and give him time to throw.
    _

I don't mind it. CJ will draw a lot of safety help, which means the TE will be 1 on 1 with the LB's. If they have a good offensive game plan they could really get a lot of production out of him.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Should have taken Oher here and give Stafford some kind of OL.

He can prolly block better than Oher.

The more I think about this pick, the more I hate it. The Lions basically drafted another receiver in the first round. I can't help but be angry about this. It is a Millen pick. Good job Meyhew.

The Lions are pathetic. I would have been fine with this pick if they had drafted Curry with the first pick.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

You gotta like the Hill pick though.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    This is a big, big boy. I think he was drafted as a blocker first. Just watched some video of him, he's fucking huge. If they didn't have Oher graded very well, which it appears they didn't, then I love the pick. He's a beast.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Maybe they can move him to tackle, then. <--- No, not seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

With a suspect O Line, it's a plus to have a guy who can block, but also break out into the gaps as a safety valve for Stafford. With an overly aggressive defensive scheme, popping Pettigrew into the voids can keep the D in check, which, in theory, will allow Stafford to stay alive in the pocket long enough to develop his instincts.

+ Reply to Thread