+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 NFL Draft Weekend thread

call me crazy but id take ringer here.

HEY! A WR great!!!

Hopefully he gives us great field position on KR/PR so Hanson can put some points up.

I'm so incredibly jealous of the Bengals right now. They got Andre Smith, Maualuga, and Michael Johnson, and they were picking after the Lions in every instance.

Ok, so their draft relies a great deal on wwhether those guys really have a work ethic or not, but they out-talent the crap out of the Lions draft, IMO, and fit the Lions needs to a tee.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

i dont know if it matters, but we caught the huge run on WR's. seems to me that thats some good gm'ing, picking the first of a run of 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    No picks til day 2, but we have 2. I wouldn't be surprised we dealt the 1st pick tomorrow. Teams evaluate the draft tonight, see who is left, look at other teams needs ahead of them, etc, and want to move up.

We'll see.

I don't like the Williams pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    I'm so incredibly jealous of the Bengals right now. They got Andre Smith, Maualuga, and Michael Johnson, and they were picking after the Lions in every instance.

Ok, so their draft relies a great deal on wwhether those guys really have a work ethic or not, but they out-talent the crap out of the Lions draft, IMO, and fit the Lions needs to a tee.
    All three of those guys could end up in jail too with the characters around them in that lockerroom.

Still don't know why we passed on Rey though. Schwartz said they didn't think Rey or James L were complete players. I guess I'd rather them get a complete safety over a MLB with holes. I guess we'll find out if those two MLB's pan out. If they don't, I guess he was pretty smart.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Please tell me Duke Robinson drops to the 15th pick in the 4th round.

I haven't been able to watch any of the draft yet and it sucks! I'm going to need an update on some of these guys. Please tell me that this WR is a return man, because there were some guys we really could have used right there.

And what the hell is going on with taking an OLB and no ILB?!
    _

I'm hoping for a MLB and a DT here at some frickin point in this draft.

Levy is fast side to side and can hit. He can cover, so...

I'm thinking they have a MLB slotted in the 4th or 5th or something. They must have their eye on someone.

+ Reply to Thread