+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: OST: 2008/09 NBA Playoffs - Rd 1 (2) Celtics vs. (7) Bulls (Celtics win 4-3)

That Rose guy might be a good defender.
    STEW BEEF!

Rondo took over Bowen's place as the dirtiest player in the NBA. Love how the NBA protects him even though he threw Hinrich into the scorer's table at the end of the first quarter and then threw an elbow at him with no ejection. NBA IS RIGGED!

HOW DO YOU SUSPEND HOWARD FOR ONE GAME AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO RONDO FOR DOING A WORSE ACT???

Chris Paul might be dirtier than him. That guy chips people at every possible moment.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Rondo was averaging a triple double heading into the previous game but yeah he is pretty fucking dirty.

Some are calling this the best playoff series ever...anyone disagree?

I mean first of all, KG isnt even playing..these 2 teams never really had a rivalry heading into the series...and its like a team of all-stars vs the rookie of the year and a bunch of ok players...best series ever? get the fuck outta here with that shit
    it is fun to watch though

Blog Entries
    I might go along with "most entertaining series ever" but it's hard to call it the "best series ever" when it's a depleted 2 seed vs. a 7 seed in the weak East.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross

I mean first of all, KG isnt even playing..these 2 teams never really had a rivalry heading into the series...and its like a team of all-stars vs the rookie of the year and a bunch of ok players...best series ever? get the fuck outta here with that shit
    It's incredible. I can make stupid, homer generalizations too. Pistons Lakers 87-88, best series EVER.

Except the outcome of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Rondo was averaging a triple double heading into the previous game but yeah he is pretty fucking dirty.

I was thinking that. This has been unbelievable. But Stein brought up Kings - Lakers 2002 WCF, which was better simply because of the rivalry and meaning. But it shouldn't be discounted. I have no rooting interest in either team, and 8:00 Saturday night is appointment television for me.

The Bulls won't go away.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Brad Miller did NOT do shit to deserve that T. Perk threw a lil bitch slap, but I didn't see Miller do squat right there.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    No way the Bulls win this in Boston.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread