+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: 2008/09 NBA Playoffs - Rd 1 (2) Celtics vs. (7) Bulls (Celtics win 4-3)

Salmons wtih the block of a Pierce 3 ball to win it for my Bulls.

KG is bitchass punk. fuck him

Brad Miller is an idiot for missing those free throws.

I think from this playoff series, Ben Gordon will be getting alot of serious offers despite the shitty economy

Blog Entries
    Fun series, but I don't think the Bulls can win two straight, including a game 7 in Boston.
    Find a new slant.

Rondo should have been suspended. Probably not really, but I hate the Celts.

And I love how the media actually tries to defend the Rondo slap. It's amazing. If he pulls Miller down, that's old school playoff basketball and even I would have been all right with him just getting the foul. But he nails the dude in the mouth. Come on! Thank god we have Bill Simmons to devote another 100000 words to justify something bullshit about Celtics.

And since I'm on my usual "I fucking hate Boston sports" rants, those last few Simmons articles are exactly why I hate Boston sports fans. Even if they're best player is suffering an injury and they're sure to not get to the finals they find a way to make themselves the center of the sports universe and justify their bullshit. Of course the Cetlics-Bulls series is one of the best playoff series ever! And sure it was a punk bitch sucker punch from behind and not an actual hard playoff foul but that's just how it should be!!

I never thought I'd ever be openly pulling this hard for the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport

I never thought I'd ever be openly pulling this hard for the Bulls.

Blog Entries
    I hate Pierce as much as anyone (well, maybe not as much as that dude that stabbed him a few years ago), but he's hit some really clutch shots over the past few games, I'll give him that.

Of course, he missed a free throw that would have won them a game too, and I'm still enjoying the thought of that.
    Find a new slant.

Da Bulz
    Players meeting my ASS!

I'm just worried that no series can live up to the type of basketball we've seen from these teams. That would stink if the playoffs peaked in April. Then again, I'm a glass is half empty type of guy.

+ Reply to Thread