+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greg Paulus to Michigan?

Blog Entries
    I bet Paulus, despite having not played football in 4 years, can still play the position better than Nicholas Sheridan.

College Football Live peeps were all 'WTF' over this move. Move=offering him a spot on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    He has a lot to lose, however. If an NFL team is willing to sign him and he turns it down, then ends up not playing and actually hurting his chances for next season, he'll be screwed. He could help himself by going this route, but he's putting a bit on the line as well.

All the attention would be good for UM - even though they don't really need it as much as some schools. This wouldn't be like Isiah Thomas coaching FIU - a school many people hadn't heard of.
    Looks like someone buys into the "any publicity is good publicity" argument. And you know what? You mention Isaiah Thomas in the same quote--I'm not so sure he ISN'T the football coach at Michigan right now.
    This is another fucking joke in a long line of them that began when Bill Martin went a-sailing when he should have hired Les Miles.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Once again flip-flopping on your support of UM. Check back next week when you decide you like this potential move.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

I won't like this move unless Paulus leads UM to a 10-2 season and a bowl win. Don't be the typical Michigan knuckledragger, boy, and mistake objective criticism for non support.

It's not objective criticism when you waffle back and forth on your opinion of RichRod - ranging from genius to epic fucktard from week to week.

One week he grabs an amazing recruit and his system is amazing, the next week he gets a 5'3", 105 tailback and he's horrible, then he shows something at a spring game that makes it look like he's great again, then he talks to a smart proven college athlete that was the best HS player in the country 4 years ago and has conditioned into a stronger athlete since then and the simple conversation immediately makes RR an idiot.

According to Scout.com, UM is apparently no longer interested in Paulus.

Still, it can't hurt UM that they got all the attention. If a guy that was the best in his class basically says "I have one year to get ready for the NFL and UM, for sports and academic reasons, gives me the best opportunity to do everything I want in just one year", how can that be anything but good for UM? It's not just any attention is good attention.

Noice evening of talking to yourself, eh Jethro! HAHHHAAHAH What a dickhead.

I'm getting damn close to trying to figure out who you are so I can kick your ass. With all your "you sound like a dork and I wouldn't want to party with you and you're a gay dickhead and a douchebag", my guess is you epitomize everything you call people.

I love the rip for having back-to-back posts when you've filled threads with meaningless chatter. You, sir, are pathetic. (no offense intended to SDB or LDB when using the term "sir" - it was loose, at best)

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    I'm getting damn close to trying to figure out who you are so I can kick your ass. With all your "you sound like a dork and I wouldn't want to party with you and you're a gay dickhead and a douchebag", my guess is you epitomize everything you call people.

I love the rip for having back-to-back posts when you've filled threads with meaningless chatter. You, sir, are pathetic. (no offense intended to SDB or LDB when using the term "sir" - it was loose, at best)
    This post does nothing to raise my opinion of you.

+ Reply to Thread