View Poll Results: 2008/09 NBA Playoffs - Round 1, (1) Cleveland vs. (8) Detroit

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cleveland in 4

8 47.06%
  • Cleveland in 5

5 29.41%
  • Cleveland in 6

2 11.76%
  • Cleveland in 7

1 5.88%
  • Detroit in 4

0 0%
  • Detroit in 5

0 0%
  • Detroit in 6

0 0%
  • Detroit in 7

1 5.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: 2008/09 NBA Playoffs - Rd 1 (1)Cleveland vs. (8)Detroit (Cavs sweep 4-0)

Iverson usually does a good job offensively against the shit guards cleveland has...wouldve been interesting to see if he actually played...fuck it

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    If Max could deliver THAT in the playoffs I'd say he had a successful season.
    Is THAT why no one posted an "End Of Season" grade thread for Maxiell?

I guess I'm one of the few that thinks this series is going to be a lot more interesting than many think. Now I don't think the Pistons will win it, but you can't discount all the sub-plots in the series.

1. Pistons haven't played as the underdogs since the ship in 2004. Obviously this series is probably even more lopsided in terms of odds than the 04 one against the Lakers, but I see that as an opportunity for the 'stones...They have absolutely nothing to lose, and ZERO expectations = a dangerous team!

2. These two teams obviously have a mutual dislike for each other, in terms of the modern day NBA (=soft). How nice would it be to see the 'stones rough up LBJ (slim chance because of the 6th, 7th, and 8th men).

3. Finally, I know I'm kinda shallow and maybe unrealistic to still think this, but the Cavs just don't seem like all that to me. I can't discount their home record and the monster season LBJ had, but they just don't feel like a team you could say is going to crush everyone on their way to the finals.

Maybe this is all wishful thinking, after all a cavs sweep is highly probable, but I think it is that fact that gives me hope for a series that will last longer than many think!

I would love to see the Pistons employ a defense like the one they used against the lakers in 04, let LBJ get his with strictly one on one D and shut down everyone else = Mo Williams and Delonte West...but that would be too complicated and would cause Curry's brain to hemorrhage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    I think we'll beat Cleveland.

That city is just cursed to hell.
    And Detroit isn't?

Geezus... fucking LeBron freight train.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V

That's why he is the greatest performer ever. His song about Sactown was awesome as well.

The biggest thing these ABC fucks can talk about is MoWilliams choice of warmup music?

The mute button is a wonderful thing...

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    our pathetic jumpshooting offense can't keep us in these lowscoring games...+ bron gets like 20 FTs a game

Damn, Lebron is too fucking good.

Fuck me gently with a fucking chainsaw -- halfcourt 3P shots from BronBron!

+ Reply to Thread