Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Also, I have 1 crew currently...and thats a good thing. The other jobs/constracts are done.

So Fool's been laid off?? Damn you and your greed.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Guess I should have read this thread recently. No, it was not a custom home. It was a model floor plan that you simply customize your colors, flooring, kitchen, etc.

It is very well built actually. We were allowed to go in it at any time during construction and did so quite frequently. I've never build a home before, but I took architecture classes and my dad works for one as well. So I know enough to know what they are doing but not enough to do it myself.

I'm confident it is a very quality home. I never said yours wasn't Tahoe (not sure why you even went there). Someone asked how long it takes to build a home and I answered, that's it.

Maybe the crew working on my house didn't sit around drinking Coors Light all day.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I took it there Chris.

I was being a smart ass and trying to bait Tahoe into saying your house was shitty.

I meant no offense. Please, forgive me.

I did say Please

Actually Tahoe took it there:

2 months is unrealistic for a house of quality.
    And I'm not offended. I know he's just playing.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Um, oh, well don't forgive me then.

I take back my request and demand some sort of monies to be paid to myself on behalf of yourself so as to keep me happies in nappies for the years to come.

Fuck it, good night. Fucking yanks and midnight start times.

You gotta rock late to rock like an American.
    STEW BEEF!

2 months is unrealistic for a house of quality.
    I would assume cardboard and staples would not fit into this category.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Guess I should have read this thread recently. No, it was not a custom home. It was a model floor plan that you simply customize your colors, flooring, kitchen, etc.

It is very well built actually. We were allowed to go in it at any time during construction and did so quite frequently. I've never build a home before, but I took architecture classes and my dad works for one as well. So I know enough to know what they are doing but not enough to do it myself.

I'm confident it is a very quality home. I never said yours wasn't Tahoe (not sure why you even went there). Someone asked how long it takes to build a home and I answered, that's it.

Maybe the crew working on my house didn't sit around drinking Coors Light all day.
    I put a smiley face by my post. But if you want to get your panties in a bunch, go ahead.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    You gotta rock late to rock like an American.
    LMAO

+ Reply to Thread