+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going to

The tree on the left is a fire hazard. Also, extending branches might harm your roof tiles if the wind is strong.

Also there's a lot of squiggly black lines all over the place. Are those fleas? I'm only saying this due to the horse trailer in the photo.

If so:

a) that illustrator is really fucking anal retentive about detail.
    b) Call Orkin at 1(866)949-1753

At this point, the city barely lets me walk underneath those trees. It cost me a bundle for approvals just to build close to them.

Horse trailer? How dare you call my Construction trailer a horse trailer.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I've got a willow tree that has two main trunks. One of the trunks broke in half and fell through the ceiling of my daughter's room (have I mentioned that here already?). I keep finding semi-large limbs that have fallen due to snow/ice buildup. Trees suck.
    STEW BEEF!

Willow's are cool looking though

You can't avoid trees when building in Tahoe. There so frickin tall and the wind blows like crazy up there sometimes.

These limbs are so huge, they would fall straight down. And I'm not (and it takes an act of congress to) encroaching on their root systems. So I'm pretty much out of harms way on this one. Whether it looks like or not.

These oaks don't uproot as much as the limbs break and they come straight down.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    My degree is in computer science. I did good in that field, but there is nothing like building, imo, so switched. I wish I knew that when I was a youngster.
    There is a real difference between completing a real physical structure that has size and/or effect on it's surroundings and making making computer files (that's what I do now). It's nice to feel your muscles strain as well as your mind be challenged.
    STEW BEEF!

Yep. I handled Contact Mgmt software for a company that had reps all over the world. They'd sync up to the db here for leads, updates, etc. I dealt with about 400k records, but only about 25 sales reps. I did most of the work on the back end, the database itself. The company I left bought Oracle just as I was leaving. Fuckers! I lobbied hard for that and they bought it on my way out the door.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Yep. I handled Contact Mgmt software for a company that had reps all over the world. They'd sync up to the db here for leads, updates, etc. I dealt with about 400k records, but only about 25 sales reps. I did most of the work on the back end, the database itself. The company I left bought Oracle just as I was leaving. Fuckers! I lobbied hard for that and they bought it on my way out the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukdow
    Ooo. I need a yob. Can you contact the management using your sofware to get be through the door you went out of? I have six degrees so that will help right?

Construction trailer...

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Horsie trailer...

Your trailer...

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

That's a fucking Toy Hauler, not a construction trailer.

Whatcha gonna build your house with -- two ATV's and a dirt bike?

+ Reply to Thread