+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going to

Ass prints on Tahoe's floor. The wife oughtta like it.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Tahoe:

Why the lack of a basement? Is is a problem with the ground, or too costly?

Why don't you do drywall? I found mudding and taping to be a pain in the ass, but hanging the drywall was pretty fun.
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by darkobetterthanmelo
    Tahoe:

Why the lack of a basement? Is is a problem with the ground, or too costly?

Why don't you do drywall? I found mudding and taping to be a pain in the ass, but hanging the drywall was pretty fun.
    We just don't do basements in CA. I don't know why. It would be nice out here with the dry hot air out here. I do think its cheaper to go up (2 story) than the extra excavation, engineering on walls below the ground with earthquakes.

The finish out here are really hard...and I like them. Like an imperfect smoot with voids. Its really cool looking and is helpful if you are doing a faux painting. If you don't do it every day, you are NOT going to be doing it consistently throughout the house. I like to use guys that do it every day.

And...construction money is costly right now out here. So I need to have the next sub lined up and ready to go. They are.

edit...I dont' think you saw my question to you a lil while ago, but what is your confidence level in Weis?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    We just don't do basements in CA. I don't know why. It would be nice out here with the dry hot air out here. I do think its cheaper to go up (2 story) than the extra excavation, engineering on walls below the ground with earthquakes.

The finish out here are really hard...and I like them. Like an imperfect smoot with voids. Its really cool looking and is helpful if you are doing a faux painting. If you don't do it every day, you are NOT going to be doing it consistently throughout the house. I like to use guys that do it every day.

In other words, I'md drunk again, and will probably end up in jail as usual, and I don't really build houses as much as I take the initial downpayment from poor saps and disappear. I'm gay.

This season will tell. He has his QB, his offense, his defense, everyone is there because Weis put them there. I think he will do fine, BCS berth, which is all us ND people want.
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by darkobetterthanmelo
    This season will tell. Tahoe has his QB, his offense, his defense, everyone is there because Tahoe put them there. I think he will do fine, BCS berth, which is all us ND people want.

Blog Entries
    I lol'd a little.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I'll let Fool handle this.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread