+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NK launches missile

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    How very middle class of you.
    Between your 20+ posts a day and desire to search through my post history, I'm pretty sure you're not a pudgy, middle-class fatbody. I'm also fairly sure you get LAID a ton and make tons of money. I hear the privatizing business is as exciting as it is lucrative.

Keep digging though my history, assclown. Maybe the Grand Wizard of Faggotry Fool can stop by your palace at the Middleoffuckingnowhere Estates again. In between the felching sessions you two ass buddies can break it down page-by-page.

Meltdown. I've never embarrassed a kid just a couple times like this and had him get so obsessed. What do you need me to say to make you feel better guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Meltdown. I've never embarrassed a kid just a couple times like this and had him get so obsessed. What do you need me to say to make you feel better guy?
    Yeah, I'm so obsessed I'll be digging through you post history any minute. I might even give you link to a year-old post with a snarky comment.

I was just reminding you how bad you looked last time I cared enough to respond, but I didn't know how you were gonna react. My bad, I was just playing around, didn't mean for it to get real for you.

Comrade, are you a girl?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Comrade, are you a girl?
    Ask your ex-wife.

See, this is what I mean, flat fucking meltdown.....PMing me shit like a little girl passing notes in class:

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    Or
    You could also PM me your home address. I'll blame it all on the PTSD. I've killed better for less. Test me, motherfucker.
    I'm not sure how these guys here are gonna react to death threats, but I don't want to see you go. It's slow wits like you that make shit fun for me. So here's the deal. I'm checking the box on your note that says "Do you like me, yes". But lets play some kids games to go along with your note. There is plenty of personal info here and around the internet to find where I live. Gimmie a call before you swing by.

I keep 11 guns. 9 are in the safe. You find the other 2 before I do when you roll in.

HAHAHAHAAH WYATT EARP MEETS MATT DILLON on WTF DETROIT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

edit- image deleted, even if it was completely appropriate in intent/context
    Last edited by Glenn; 05-27-2009 at 07:47 AM.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    See, this is what I mean, flat fucking meltdown.....PMing me shit like a little girl passing notes in class:

I'm not sure how these guys here are gonna react to death threats, but I don't want to see you go. It's slow wits like you that make shit fun for me. So here's the deal. I'm checking the box on your note that says "Do you like me, yes". But lets play some kids games to go along with your note. There is plenty of personal info here and around the internet to find where I live. Gimmie a call before you swing by.

I keep 11 guns. 9 are in the safe. You find the other 2 before I do when you roll in.
    This shithole can ban me. It jumped the shark about the time Goshboots showed up. And leave the gun shit out of it. I never mentioned anything about guns, but (most) of the people I left in gooey piles were carrying bigger and better at using them. Stick to privatizing, tough guy.

+ Reply to Thread