+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NK launches missile

Tahoe loves his big government. Spreading freedoms on my dime. Keeping me safe in metro detroit from those big-bad Koreans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Tahoe loves his big government. Spreading freedoms on my dime. Keeping me safe in metro detroit from those big-bad Koreans.
    LOL
    Players meeting my ASS!

Why do I care? Quit being so scared of everything. Iran and Korea can't hurt you or anyone you know. Let's stop spending money on them, it's the only way places like Iraq can hurt us. We have to let them.

Fortunately for them there are lots of little scared cowards like you. Look out! It's bird flu!
    I don't care if they get nukes, they can glass Seoul for all I care. However, you're a moron if you truly believe that if we ignore them they'll just go away. They're certainly doing this for attention, but this is not the grade school shit you might remember back in Waterford, faggot.

If you still live in Metro Detroit then you don't pay enough taxes to matter. Die or move to Canada shitbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    I don't care if they get nukes, they can glass Seoul for all I care. However, you're a moron if you truly believe that if we ignore them they'll just go away. They're certainly doing this for attention, but this is not the grade school shit you might remember back in Waterford, faggot.

If you still live in Metro Detroit then you don't pay enough taxes to matter. Die or move to Canada shitbag.

They don't have to "go away", they aren't anywhere that matters but in your thin skull.

And you gotta love a guy in the welfare system that is the US Military, which takes care of those who can't hold a real job without the threat of getting put in jail for showing up late, telling me about paying taxes to pay his pittance salary.

They don't have to "go away", they aren't anywhere that matters but in your thin skull.

And you gotta love a guy in the welfare system that is the US Military, which takes care of those who can't hold a real job without the threat of getting put in jail for showing up late, telling me about paying taxes to pay his pittance salary.
    You're going to love it more when I come up to Waterford or whatever backwoods shit hole you live in and slam your wife seven ways to Sunday. It's been too long since I've nailed me a Michigan skank.

Please spend some of my tax dollars on a rubber, I wouldn't want her getting some sand scabies or whatever shit is running around out there.

Please spend some of my tax dollars on a rubber, I wouldn't want her getting some sand scabies or whatever shit is running around out there.
    Sure thing. I'm sure your wife will be excited just to find somebody with a full set of teeth and chromosomes. You also wont have to worry about somebody stealing the wheels off your house while I'm around.

We should waterboard their Kimchee-munching asses!!

Right, Tahoe???

Good point, wheels don't work in sand.

Good point, wheels don't work in sand.
    That's officially 2 dumb comebacks in a row. I win.

P.S. Wheels work in the sand, they just require copious amounts of tax payer dollars and baby blood.

+ Reply to Thread