+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2009 Pistons "Operation: Shitstorm" thread

wow, what happened to our beloved Pistons???

Blog Entries

Last edited by Glenn; 04-03-2009 at 12:58 PM.
    Find a new slant.

LOL, shit clouds are coming!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Rasheed Wallace won't start vs. 76ers

Ted Kulfan / The Detroit News

Auburn Hills-- Rasheed Wallace will return to the Pistons' lineup Saturday in Philadelphia, but he won't start.

Wallace served a suspension Wednesday in New Jersey for picking up his 16th technical foul of the season. The game against the Nets was only the second since Wallace returned from a left calf injury.

Kwame Brown has played well in Wallace's absence, and with Wallace's minutes still limited, coach Michael Curry will have Wallace coming off the bench.

"Especially if I'm going to play Sheed limited minutes, I'd rather he'd be in position to play the fourth quarter," Curry said.

The Pistons play in Philadelphia Saturday and host Charlotte Sunday. In Curry's estimation, those are two must-win games with the Pistons fighting for the playoffs. Curry doesn't mind the added pressure.

"You can go into the playoffs very sharp because you have to play sharp basketball to get into the playoffs," Curry said.
    Does this jagoff think he's Yogi Berra or something?
    Find a new slant.

There's gonna be a shitstorm!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Gl'enn
    Does this jagoff think he's Yogi Berra or something?
    All Sheed cares about is cash, which is almost as good as money.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I was referring to Coach Curry's quote at the end there, sorry.

But that was funny.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries

IVERSON DONE.

Friday, April 3, 2009
    Allen Iverson to Miss Remainder of Season

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - Detroit Pistons President of Basketball Operations Joe Dumars announced today that guard Allen Iverson will miss the remainder of the season. The all-star guard missed 16 games between February 27 and March 28 after exiting a game at New Orleans with a sore back on February 25.

“After talking with Allen and our medical staff, we feel that resting Allen for the remainder of the season is the best course of action at this time,” said Dumars. “While he has played in our last three games, he is still feeling some discomfort and getting him physically ready to compete at the level he is accustomed to playing this late in the season does not seem possible at this point.”

Iverson returned to action on March 29 versus Philadelphia and scored eight points with two assists and two rebounds in 21 minutes. In his three games back since the initial injury, he has averaged 7.7 points, 1.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists in 18.7 minutes per game.

Acquired by the Pistons from Denver on November 3, the 6-foot-0 guard has appeared in 54 games this season (50 starts) averaging 17.4 points, 3.1 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 36.5 minutes per game.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    TRANSLATION:

Kicked off the team.
    Find a new slant.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    what a loser

+ Reply to Thread