+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2009 Pistons "Operation: Shitstorm" thread

Still want to play the Cavs in the first round Codename?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

fuck i have the same reaction as kstat right now.

was happy that he was quiet about it but fuck this stubborn lil bitch

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Still want to play the Cavs in the first round Codename?
    You've been hanging around Gl'enny boy too much, i don't care who we play. Cavs, celts, magic does not matter. Alot of narrow minded bottleneck thinkers in here i guess. Can't remember it mattering to me if it were the cavs or not(somehow they are more important than the playoffs i guess now), but i see it sure does matter to some of the other supposed Pistons fans in here. Also last i checked we weren't exactly chopped liver when we did play the cavs a couple nights ago. I appreciated iverson's help, but it wasn't the deciding factor, so fucc him lets play whoever Cleveland included.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I just don't want to see the self destructing crap we saw last time against the Cavs (guys were picking up technicals left and right). If we lost, so be it, but it better be competitive at least.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I just don't want to see the self destructing crap we saw last time against the Cavs (guys were picking up technicals left and right). If we lost, so be it, but it better be competitive at least.
    How do you draw more out of a playoff series two years ago than the last game we played them? That team was far more arrogant(not counting AI), and completely different for us and same can be said for the cavs.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    In the past three games:

Bynum: 60 minutes, 10-21 shooting, 7-8 FTs, 10 assists with 8 TOs, +12 +/-
    Iverson: 56 minutes, 9-25 shooting, 5-9 FT, 8 assists with 6 TOs, -8 +/-

Blog Entries

Official Pistons shitstorm thread

McDyess becoming frustrated by uninspired efforts down the stretch

BY VINCE ELLIS • FREE PRESS SPORTS WRITER • April 3, 2009

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Antonio McDyess dressed slowly and quietly Wednesday night in a scene that has become too familiar for the 13-year veteran this season.

The Pistons' record had just dropped to 36-39 after an uninspired effort in a 111-98 loss to the hapless New Jersey Nets at the Izod Center.

And although the Pistons are still holding on to seventh place in the Eastern Conference playoff race just ahead of No. 8 Chicago (36-40) and ninth-place Charlotte (34-41), for the first time the Pistons are questioning openly whether they will make the playoffs.

"It's frustrating because each night you don't know which team (is) going to show up," McDyess said. "And tonight it wasn't the Pistons team that you expect to show up against a team like Jersey.

"You expect us to come out here, when our backs already up against the wall, to beat a team like this and we lose by almost 20 points.

"I mean these last seven games? There's no question what we got to do."

The loss even had young players such as normally cocksure point guard Rodney Stuckey expressing doubt.

"We're running out of time, what do we have? Seven games left?" he said. "So yeah, each game that we play is very crucial for us. Hopefully we can get something going.

"A lot of people are frustrated right now and I'm one of them. This has been really frustrating, but I just have to play through it."

Even in good times, the Pistons might have been hard-pressed to beat the Nets because it was their fourth game in five nights.

The Pistons have another tough back-to-back this weekend when they play at Philly on Saturday and the Bobcats on Sunday. But after Philly, they have only one game left against a team with a winning record.

The Bulls have five of their six remaining games at home, while the Bobcats have five of seven on the road.

So the Pistons are still firmly in control of their destiny -- if they just believe it

"It's hard, it's tough -- especially when you fighting for dear life to get into the playoffs," Rip Hamilton said. "We've never been in this situation before so it's even that much harder. So we just got to stick together and hopefully try to get some wins."
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    cocksure
    ??
    Find a new slant.

This might be a first. The Pistons get into a brawl...with themselves. I'd seriously crack up. AI chokin Curry, Dice beatin Sheed down. Rip trying to punch AI. Ok, its not that funny.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread