+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2009 Pistons "Operation: Shitstorm" thread

Official 2009 Pistons "Operation: Shitstorm" thread

"It took two games and already Allen Iverson is fuming about coming off the bench. Rasheed Wallace was finally back after missing 11 games because of a left calf injury, but he'll sit out again tonight in New Jersey after picking up his 16th technical foul Tuesday in the Pistons' 79-73 loss to the Cavaliers. 'How many minutes did I play,' Iverson said after he scored 11 with three turnovers in 18 minutes. 'It seemed way, way, way less than that. Eighteen minutes? Come on, man. I can play 18 minutes with my eyes closed. It's a bad feeling, man. I'm wondering what they rushed me to get back for? For that? It's a bad time for me mentally. I am just trying to get through it without starting a whole bunch of nonsense,' Iverson said, after initiating the conversation about his playing time. 'I'm looking at the big picture. If I vent my frustration then it's like, given who I am, I'll be the one everybody points the finger at. I am just going to try to laugh to stop from crying.'"

wasnt he suppose to be content with coming off the bench? i guess he was expecting like a ben gordon/manu/jet situation where hed be getting the amount of minutes with the starters...

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    If we don't get somebody awesome with all this cap space....

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    i prefer someone who can play interior defense and not give up 40+ points to the Nets in one half...

btw: fuck AI

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    This lil' pussy has no sense of team basketball. What he did off the bench was far more helpful than anything he's done in his 40+ minute chuck-a-thons. I was actually about to give him props for manning up and helping out in a more efficient way. Then he tells Eli Zaret that his only inspiration is the fact that his bench role is a short term situation, now this pussy ass shit.

At least Rip complained because we were losing under a way that wasn't working. AI is possibly the most selfish player to put on a Pistons jersey in a long time.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Sheed to join AI on the bench?

This could be a fun end to the season

Art

http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.s..._starting.html
    Players meeting my ASS!

Allen Iverson, who is coming off the bench and has played 18 or less minutes in his last two games, said after Wednesday's loss that he'd rather retire than come off the bench again next season.

"I'd rather retire before I do this again," Iverson said. "I can't be effective playing this way (off the bench and injured)...It's tough for me both mentally and physically. If I'm able to go out there, I should be able to get it done and I can't right now. It's my fault." Iverson, still dealing with a back and shin injury, may not get more than 20 minutes a night the rest of the way, and remains a prime shut-down candidate.
    Players meeting my ASS!

5 is Curry hints at Keeping KB starting cuz he's playing good and Sheed coming off the bench.

fun stuff...and who knows with this bunch, it might work.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    This season can't end soon enough.

We're just biding time now.
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    lol...this is the most useful he's been for us in a role that fits, and he hates it win lose or draw. Furthermore i felt last night was a tank job on his part. After I was about to give him props, Dial just got done wrecking mclunksky in his favor and Kstat continuously felt vindicated in defending AI as a player that wasn't selfish, his mouth is on the run.

Just shut him down and take our chances.
    Last edited by Black Dynamite; 04-02-2009 at 07:43 AM.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

In the future failing to play the right way shall be known as Answering.

Get off my team you midget motherfucker.

Joe better get something worthwhile (Amare/Bosh - that level) because otherwise the trade wasn't worth it.

If this is how it's gonna end I wish we kept Chauncey. We might have struggled to win 50 games but at least all this bullshit wouldn't be going on.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

+ Reply to Thread