+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brick House Question

Brick House Question

I just bought a house and its got a brick porch on the front that needs some love to bring it up to snuff with the rest of the house.

Anybody got a recomendation on a brick mason guy?

Flip Murray is a bricking expert. Perhaps AI?

Had to do it.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    ^^ Much appreciated.

I really wonder about threads like this. Who the fuck goes to a message board for this kind of advice? Am I missing something? Like, yeah, it's meant to be a joke about how bad Joe Dumars has fucked up the Pistons in such a short time?

Or do most of the guys know where robcat lives and you all live in the same neighborhood, so maybe gussman can say, "Yeah, call Steve Spinklevorpst. He did some brick work on my place in Grosse Pointe, and all for just under 300,000 smackers"

Hell, robcat, call my buddy Benny the Bricklayer--he can do soldiers around windows like a mother fucker. But he lives in Holdredge, Nebraska.

Hey, you asked.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I thought there was some new national sight that rates services in your area like this.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Don't nuthin' include the official advice thread.
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    There used to be a blues club on the South Side in Chicago called the Checkerboard. Real divey place, long old wooden tables, crappy mis-matched chairs, shady 2 foot high stage -- it was great.

Whenever Vance "Guitar" Kelly would play there, they'd play Brick House by the Commodores, and all the big booty black ladies (and the occasional white college girl who would get booed off pretty quickly....) would get on stage and shake it for the booty shaking contest.

Vance would name each girl "Brick House Number One" through "Brick House Number Seven" and the audience would vote on who they thought should win by cheering. You know, "Let's hear it for Brick House Number 2!!!!"...."Ahhhhhhhh! Yeahhhh!!!! Number 2!!!!!!!!!!!".

I always voted for Brick House Number Five.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

aside from the last picture I doubt robcat has gotten much out of this thread...

Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread