+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Religious wackos in the news

Threaded View

Blog Entries

Religious wackos in the news

A Maryland mother and former cult member pleaded guilty yesterday to starving her 1-year-old son to death, The AP reported. Ria Ramkissoon, 22, stopped feeding Javon Thompson when he refused to say "Amen" after a meal. Ramkissoon, who was a member of the now-defunct religious group 1 Mind Ministries at the time of the boy's death, stayed with the child's decomposing body because she believed he would be resurrected. She only agreed to the plea deal with prosecutors on the condition that they drop all charges if the boy comes back to life.
    Find a new slant.

This thread will challenge my calmness.

That muslim cat that shot both his daughters in Texas cuz he said they were becoming too Americanized.

I hope he's in a FFMITA prison.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Apparently there is video of this, but I ain't looking for it.

Notes, audiotapes discovered after mother shoots son, self at Central Florida firing range

April 7, 9:28 PM

Marie Moore, the 44-year-old Central Florida mother who fatally shot her 20-year-old son before turning the gun on herself at a Casselberry shooting range, apparently planned the crime in advance.

Family members have recovered three notes and three hours' worth of audiotapes that Moore, who had a history of mental illness, left behind. In the messages, she claims God commanded her to kill her son in order to "send him to Heaven." Moore also stated, "I have to die and go to Hell so there can be a thousand years peace on Earth."

Witnesses at the Shoot Straight Range were stunned by the shooting, which occurred within a few feet of other patrons engaged in firing practice.

They eerily recounted that mother and son didn't appear to be arguing or upset prior to the shooting. The two had been sharing a single firing lane and taking turns shooting targets when Marie Moore suddenly stepped behind her son and fired a single shot at the back of his head before shooting herself.

Mitchell died at the shooting range, and Marie died shortly afterward at a local hospital. The notes and audiotapes, which have not yet been released to the public, depict a woman resigned to her fate, according to Casselberry police.

Addressing the intended recipient, her boyfriend, simply as "King," and repeatedly referring to herself as "Failed Queen," Moore explained that she had prepared for her death by transferring the title to her truck and leaving the keys in it. She also left behind $7,900 cash and a check, apologizing that she couldn't leave more.
    Find a new slant.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30109090/

Doesn't show the actual shooting. Just video right before of them being normal.
    STEW BEEF!

Not whackos, some sanity, actually. I didn't read the whole thing, of course, being so busy and all, but if religion is a dyin' that's a very, very GOOD thing. Not a minute too soon.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/192583?GT1=43002
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Not all wackos are bad:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090723/od_nm/us_girls_odd

PATNA, India (Reuters) – Farmers in an eastern Indian state have asked their unmarried daughters to plow parched fields naked in a bid to embarrass the weather gods to bring some badly needed monsoon rain, officials said on Thursday.

You know you're getting old when you listen to AM radio...now on to my point. I can't believe how many religious peeps called in this week claiming Halloween is worshiping Satan.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I can't believe how many religious peeps called in this week claiming Halloween is worshiping Satan.
    was bukdow one of them?

No, but Denny Mclain called.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    No, but Denny Mclain called.

LOL. BTW, please capitalize the "L" in McLain.... I'm THAT important.

Also, remember this garbage???

http://www.motownministries.com/

Maybe it's time to dust it off.

+ Reply to Thread