+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Stanley Cup Playoff Matchups and Discussion

I was watching the ChiTown Vanc...Blackhawks down 2 most of the game...started watching the end of the NBA and the Blackhawks tied it up at 3.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Say what you will about the Mullet, but he's only missed one pick so far in the playoffs:

http://espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2009...-experts-picks

He had the Flyers in 7 over the Pens, otherwise he has them all right so far (with Detroit, Carolina and Washington winning the series still in progress).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

It's usually a bad omen when he predicts the Wings to win.

Actually he should get all of them right - he missed like 80% of them last year. The only series he picked the Wings to win was the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

He could get 100% right and he'd still be an idiot in my book. Dude can't break down a game or talk actual strategy to save his hair.

He can rip on the Red Wings for hours at a time, though. That takes some skill...

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

He is such a ham...he's a made for TV dufus. I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalk board.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    He can rip on the Red Wings for hours at a time, though. That takes some skill...
    Very true. Good thing it's nothing personal.

Gl'enn rejoices!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    I don't care 2 shits about the Penguins. I used to be a Flyers fan.

Broad Street Bullies.
    Find a new slant.

I wanted them to win only because if the Wings win they will start this weekend. Otherwise they probably wait until next weekend to start.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread