+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: UM hoops 2009-2010

I like both of them, but that would be a stupid decision for either one of them to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Yeah, Sims clearly needs to get stronger and Manny needs to cut down on the turnovers. Another year in college would do much more for that than sitting on the bench as a 2nd round pick.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Sims and Harris both officially returning per press conference today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Sims and Harris both officially returning per press conference today.

Pretty Obvious yet still good to hear
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

Jordan Morgan suffered a leg injury. He's the incoming freshman who's 6'8" and 240, physically the best option to give Sims some rest and still have a body who can hold the post. Not sure the extent of the injury or how much of the season (if any) he could miss, but this could hurt a little. I doubt Morgan was likely to get more than 8 minutes per game, but we'll need to wait and see. Anyone have more info on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Jordan Morgan suffered a leg injury. He's the incoming freshman who's 6'8" and 240, physically the best option to give Sims some rest and still have a body who can hold the post. Not sure the extent of the injury or how much of the season (if any) he could miss, but this could hurt a little. I doubt Morgan was likely to get more than 8 minutes per game, but we'll need to wait and see. Anyone have more info on this?
    Darius Morris left his game today at the Elite camp with an injury as well. Obviously Jordan's injury is much, much, much, much worse and will keep him out for a lot longer. Definitely a bad break at this point in the offseason.

Morgan needs surgery. I'm personally still not sure what his recovery timetable is. Anyone got that info?

Ok, here's the scoop on Morgan's knee. Surgery tomorrow and rehab expected to take 4-5 months. If all goes well he could be back and miss only a dozen games or so. Any complications or if the coaches feel he's not able to progress within the scheme of the game, he could be looking at a redshirt.

+ Reply to Thread