+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 72
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 NBA Draft

Any thoughts on Goran Suton from MSU? Obviously not in the lotto, but later on. He's got decent size (6'10" 245lbs) and he can really shoot. Hits 42% of his 3s, 51% from the floor, and 85% from the line. When I was watching the Elite 8 game, he just made solid touch passes, always seemed to know where his teammates were, and killed the other team if they left him open. Solid bench player for sure.
    _

NBA Draft day should be like christmas... Joe seems to make it feel like a swift kick in the nuts every damn year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Any thoughts on Goran Suton from MSU? Obviously not in the lotto, but later on. He's got decent size (6'10" 245lbs) and he can really shoot. Hits 42% of his 3s, 51% from the floor, and 85% from the line. When I was watching the Elite 8 game, he just made solid touch passes, always seemed to know where his teammates were, and killed the other team if they left him open. Solid bench player for sure.
    He sort of reminds me of Memo with lesser skills...sort of.
    Find a new slant.

I actually had that typed and deleted it for fear of being mocked and ridiculed.
    _

I actually had that typed and deleted it for fear of being mocked and ridiculed. I actually had that typed and deleted it for fear of being mocked and ridiculed. I actually had that typed and deleted it for fear of being mocked and ridiculed.

wah! wah! wah! is that funny?

Freakin Clevelander!
    Last edited by Tahoe; 03-31-2009 at 06:10 PM.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I thought I was setting someone up for a solid Cleveland joke there. You let me down.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    NBA Draft day should be like christmas... Joe seems to make it feel like a swift kick in the nuts every damn year.
    And all this time I thought I was alone.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    Donna (Southfield, Mich.): Since the Pistons have four draft picks, do you think they’ll decide to choose players in the second round, as they did last year, who will agree to play overseas? What do you think will happen with Deron Washington? Will Trent Plaisted be given another shot this summer?

Langlois: There’s a decent chance the Pistons will attempt to move one of their three second-rounders for a future second-rounder to spread out the classes a little. But, yeah, whomever they choose in the second round probably will be expected to play overseas for at least a season. Washington almost surely will play on the Las Vegas Summer League team again this year and the Pistons will then have to decide whether to sign him or encourage him to play overseas again. He’s had a positive first season in Israel. But the Pistons won’t really know if they have room or the need for him until they see him in person and, more importantly, make the major moves they expect to make and then see what else is needed to fill out around the edges. Plaisted began the season in Italy but returned to the United States quickly with a back injury that has been resolved. He has been cleared to play and has an opportunity to play in Puerto Rico for what’s left of their season but has yet to sign. He also is expected to join the Pistons for Summer League.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    What, no Christmas?

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    it would be nice to get a guy who can play right away instead of drafting some future europe league player or a guy with "potential" and a 5 year waiting process...Joe had one decent 2nd round pick in Amir, and Okur was great obviously...i want the next Chalmers or Millsap, not the next Alex Acker damnit!

+ Reply to Thread