+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: OGT: #10 UM bukdow's #7 Clemson

Blog Entries
    Clemson has NOTHING to be ashamed of. They gave it their all and came back to give the team that will most likely end up being the Tournament Champ a scare.

That last part almost got by me...almost.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Holy hell. I just watched, what, I couldn't tell you. I think it was a basketball game. Sheesh. Good call by bdiddly saying UM is great at controlling the pace.

Got to really give it up for Belein. This team of walk-ons, freshmen, no point guards, one really solid guy (Harris) and another playing completely out of position (Sims) beats a damn good Clemson team to advance. Skunk me. I had Clemson rolling them. I am astounded that this team can do this. When you watch them (and even when you don't), they can play perfect basketball (three times in the second half they walked through Clemson's press for easy dunks), and then they can look even worse than the Pistons offense during their championship seasons. They go 5 and 6 minute stretches without even getting a good look at the basket. Yet they can beat teams like Duke, UCLA, Illinois, Purdue, and now Clemson.

They've gotten WAY better WAy faster than anyone could have imagined. Well done. I now look for Oklahoma to beat the living shit out of them. But it has been a great season! OOPS! They play their BESTEST against the BESTEST teams! Who knows now?

Looking ahead to next year, the addition of Darius Morris is going to work wonders. He'll be a freshman, but he will be just what this team needs: A true point guard. Harris, Douglass, Novak will all be a year older and better, able to take some of the pressure off him. They'll get a couple of big stiffs to clog up the middle and free up Sims to use his athleticism and not have to pretend to be a power forward or a center. With another year and Morris on the team, they'll be at least 36% better.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Glad to see UM take it to the ACC yet again.

ALSO, MY NORTHRIDGE MATADORS ALMOST MADE DENNY MCLAIN A PROPHET, BUT NOT QUITE.

If it wasn't for that no-name bench scrub having an all-life game.....

this game was this team's season as a microcosm. unbelievable highs, crushing lows, and occassional what the fuck was thats (the back to back quick 3s that opened the door).

as far as im concerned, b-line is a golden god

this team is a mess when it deviates from his system. looking at these rosters, manny and simms are the only two guys that would have played for clemson, and most of our rotation players couldnt even walk on to most of the tourney team's rosters.

as for ok, i cant expect this team to beat them. b-line has been a rain maker using smoke and mirrors, but you can only do so much against a thorough bred. barring injury or foul trouble, i see no way of us beating ok. i'd rather go up against uconn again than griffin.

Nice penis, diddy.

Blog Entries
    NEED A NEW OGT
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    We bought tix when it was here in Sac a million years ago. We had to buy a package or no deal. Things have prolly changed.

If I were you, I'd cool some vodka and then just a splash of grapefruit juice.
    This is way late, obviously, but....:

Yes, they generally make you buy the tickets in a package if you're trying to buy them legit, but this is the very thing that causes the easy availability of cheap tickets.

Someone who doesn't want tickets to the Michigan group, for example, but is forced to buy them, then puts them onto the secondary market and will generally take whatever they can get.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Hey thanks Vinny! Armed with that New Info, I'm leaving for KC right now to catch the next Michigan game! GO BLUE! FINAL FOUR HERE WE COME YAHOOOO!

+ Reply to Thread