+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: POOR SPARTY- Also, Tony Mandarich, The KKK, Jackie Mason, Caddyshack II, Lohan & more

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Michigan keeps slipping every year in case you Wal Marties haven't noticed. Used to be a Top Ten US college public OR private. Used to be regarded as the #1 public University in the country.

Of course, none of this superficial data is worth a shit except mostly to people who never set foot on a college campus in their lives, but still brag about their favorite university's "academical repudiation when as compared with the other colleges across the country, as well as the nation."

I was at work last spring (don't worry, I have since remedied that situation), and one of the clients (that's a classier term when you don't want to sound like a peon) who ships stuff out of the Store that I won't mention (but the initials are UPS) and he is a podiatrist from the Detroit area who graduated from MSU (HEY! I wonder if Glenn knows him? Jeff Pollens is his name).
    Well, we're chatting it up and (stop me if I told this story before) up to the curb pulls some ditwad and his poor son, and both of them are dressed head to toe in Michigan gear. I mean these sorry fucks were even wearing Michigan wristbands (I still pity the kid). And of course, they were mouthbreathing trolls, and Dad probably barely made it out of third grade in Arkansas or something. I winked at Jeff and said watch this.
    Well, we get them to talking, and sure enough, about thirty two seconds in, the Mouthbreather starts yacking about Michigan's academic standards as compared to Ohio State or Michigan State.

I swear, Jeff Pollens just looked at me like I was an artist, even though I didn't have the bukdowishness to axe the fuck if he actually went to Michigan. Now that would have been funny. In fact, the guy was such a putz I didn't even axe him if he was FROM Michigan. I can't imagine being so fucking ugly and trollish that you rate below a Detroit Factory worker on the evolutionary scale, but there he was.
    Says the guy who brags about unemployment and throws out the classic "you would suck at a party" line any time educated material shows up on the board.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Remember This?

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

LOL

Until I checked out the Pac10.

Stanford #1, and #4 nationally... obvious.

Oregon State.. Tier 3?????? Holy shit.

Isn't that community college status?

As usual, stupid hicksville SEC has 2 Tier 3 schools.

Both Mississippi!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent Lott
    But they rank high in Swamp Biology studies

Quote Originally Posted by Trent Lott and Rush Limbaugh
    We have many fine programs of study here in Mississippi

Michigan State would be 4th in the SEC. That is LOL worthy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Rush...fair and balanced.

Is he smoking a blunt?

Robert Byrd might still be under one of those hoods
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread