+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: POOR SPARTY- Also, Tony Mandarich, The KKK, Jackie Mason, Caddyshack II, Lohan & more

Blog Entries

POOR SPARTY- Also, Tony Mandarich, The KKK, Jackie Mason, Caddyshack II, Lohan & more

You're worse than bukdow.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    You're worse than bukdow.
    True, but that is interesting data nonetheless.

MY DIPLOMA IS WORTHLESS
    Find a new slant.

I think the ABC rankings are the one's that had the scandal not too long ago. Not sure though.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Swait it, if it's sour.

Blog Entries
    Fuck that, STICKY this thread!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl'enn
    True, but that is interesting data nonetheless.

MY DIPLOMA IS WORTHLESS
    Does Gl'enn have an axe to grind?

Compare MSU to basically all of the Big 12. Most of the other conferences listed would have MSU more in the middle.

Darn, I was hoping they would have D-II schools there as well so I could print it off and staple it to my Wal-Mart application.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Michigan keeps slipping every year in case you Wal Marties haven't noticed. Used to be a Top Ten US college public OR private. Used to be regarded as the #1 public University in the country.

Of course, none of this superficial data is worth a shit except mostly to people who never set foot on a college campus in their lives, but still brag about their favorite university's "academical repudiation when as compared with the other colleges across the country, as well as the nation."

I was at work last spring (don't worry, I have since remedied that situation), and one of the clients (that's a classier term when you don't want to sound like a peon) who ships stuff out of the Store that I won't mention (but the initials are UPS) and he is a podiatrist from the Detroit area who graduated from MSU (HEY! I wonder if Glenn knows him? Jeff Pollens is his name).
    Well, we're chatting it up and (stop me if I told this story before) up to the curb pulls some ditwad and his poor son, and both of them are dressed head to toe in Michigan gear. I mean these sorry fucks were even wearing Michigan wristbands (I still pity the kid). And of course, they were mouthbreathing trolls, and Dad probably barely made it out of third grade in Arkansas or something. I winked at Jeff and said watch this.
    Well, we get them to talking, and sure enough, about thirty two seconds in, the Mouthbreather starts yacking about Michigan's academic standards as compared to Ohio State or Michigan State.

I swear, Jeff Pollens just looked at me like I was an artist, even though I didn't have the bukdowishness to axe the fuck if he actually went to Michigan. Now that would have been funny. In fact, the guy was such a putz I didn't even axe him if he was FROM Michigan. I can't imagine being so fucking ugly and trollish that you rate below a Detroit Factory worker on the evolutionary scale, but there he was.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread