+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 122
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: The ORIGINAL Twitter thread

Blog Entries
    bump
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Top 5 things I have learned about Twitter since I started using it for work (about 2 months ago):

1. The server capacities are horrible. You'll run into "we're overloaded" quite often.
    2. There is a huge delay when making changes. It can take up to 20 minutes for the site to recognize that you have clicked on someone to follow and for them to show up in your "following" group.
    3. There are a lot of spammers/phony accounts. Pron. Get rich quick schemes. Salespeople. Scams. So I guess you could say that it's a pretty accurate reflection of society.
    4. Like most things, it can be addicting and time consuming if you let it be.
    5. It can get annoying pretty quickly if you don't learn to ignore about 90% of what is posted.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Let's try this again.
    http://www.twitter.com/TheLDB

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gl'enn
    Top 5 things I have learned about Twitter since I started using it for work (about 2 months ago):

1. The server capacities are horrible. You'll run into "we're overloaded" quite often.
    2. There is a huge delay when making changes. It can take up to 20 minutes for the site to recognize that you have clicked on someone to follow and for them to show up in your "following" group.
    3. There are a lot of spammers/phony accounts. Pron. Get rich quick schemes. Salespeople. Scams. So I guess you could say that it's a pretty accurate reflection of society.
    5. It can get annoying pretty quickly if you don't learn to ignore about 90% of what is posted.
    This post needs a reply. I just havent quite figured out an aproach yet.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Gl'enn

This post needs a reply. I just havent quite figured out an aproach yet.

Snarky?
    Appreciative of Gl'enn for sharing?
    Snarky?
    Players meeting my ASS!

lol I just started. I'll build a readership yet.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Zip, get a Twitter.

+ Reply to Thread