+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we want Boozer???

they'll keep Lee and Nate, try for Lebron (lets assume he goes there), then try to add a mid level big man (Brad Miller?). They'll have Gallenari and Chandler for depth. Plus first rounders (this year's goes to Utah if not 22 or better).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Joe could make it interesting by giving Lee a big offer in the $8m-$9m range.

His agent is talking about wanting $10m.
    Find a new slant.

What do you guys think about trying to pick up Wilcox for 3-4 mil a year??

I'm not thinking about Wilcox but was thinking of Millsap, or guys like him. Guys around that $7 million mark.

Basically, if Joe has $20 million to spend why use half of that on 1 player? Let's say he signs Boozer for $10 million. He'd likely have enough money for 1 significant free agent ($5-7 million range) and the rest would be gone in Draft picks.

Wouldn't it be better for the team if Joe split the cap space 3 ways?

Let's say 3 x $6,000,000?

Add 3 MLE guys to Amir, Maxiell, Prince, Rip, Stuckey, Affalo ...

Is that better than adding Boozer and a MLE guy?

Would Boozer be a consistent 20 and 10 player here? Considering the guys we already have and the injuries he has suffered I'm not sure spending $10 million on him is the wisest move.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

We need a stud, no 2 ways around it. Plenty of pieces. Unless the market is even more of a disaster than I imagine and genuine starters are getting the MLE, we don't need more average pay guys.

And if we can really get boozer for 10 per I jump at that immediately. Most likely he gets 12+.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    We need a stud, no 2 ways around it. Plenty of pieces. Unless the market is even more of a disaster than I imagine and genuine starters are getting the MLE, we don't need more average pay guys.

And if we can really get boozer for 10 per I jump at that immediately. Most likely he gets 12+.
    I agree. three 6 million dollar players just puts us back to when we were the deepest team in the league with no go to guy. Nobody you can dump the ball into the post with and get easy baskets. I'd much rather have a max guy and one 6 mil player for depth.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    whats the difference between Carlos Boozer and Zach Randolph?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Manners

Blog Entries
    -sex parties

-criminal record?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread