+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Manny Harris is Weak Sack

Jethro:

I'm sorry, dude, but you really don't strike me as a guy that would be a whole lot of fun to hang around with. You are too serious.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Just remember who started the "gutsy" craze. Me, thats who. Fucker.
    I don't want to steal your thunder, but I was a pretty important key to the "gutsy" craze. Just sayin'...
    Last edited by MoTown; 03-01-2009 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Jethro:

I'm sorry, dude, but you really don't strike me as a guy that would be a whole lot of fun to hang around with. You are too serious.
    You're right, you and I hanging out wouldn't be very fun.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    You're right, you and I hanging out wouldn't be very fun.

Yeah. I wouldn't be much for drinking kool aid and doing Sudoku puzzles and debating the 40 times of all the recruits Rodriguez has lined up in Dookeypookey, Florida, and hoping that a team full of 5'4, 129 lbs ballet dancers will one day RULE the NCAA.

I'm down with the kool aid, my drink of choice. Especially Tropical Punch, you know, in the dark blue packet but it actually makes red.

Sudoku is only cool online, where you can request it to check your answers periodically so you don't damn near finish only to find out you messed up somewhere and you have to erase everything. Not much of a group activity - like the kool aid drinking.

40 times are overrated. Speed in pads, hanging onto the ball, breaking tackles, making tackles, reading angles properly - all far more important than 40 times.

But to your point, I likewise would not be down with drinking hard liquor in your mom's basement, sitting around with four other guys watching Texas Hold 'em and passing around back issues of Maxim, wondering whether or not the other people are drunk enough to not notice if you start to stroke it a little when looking at pictures of a partially washed up pop star in a swimsuit that no one would swim in, fantasizing that she might, just for a moment, have been willing to wear that same thing even if she had realized that someone like me would one day drool over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    I'm down with the kool aid, my drink of choice. Especially Tropical Punch, you know, in the dark blue packet but it actually makes red.

Sudoku is only cool online, where you can request it to check your answers periodically so you don't damn near finish only to find out you messed up somewhere and you have to erase everything. Not much of a group activity - like the kool aid drinking.

40 times are overrated. Speed in pads, hanging onto the ball, breaking tackles, making tackles, reading angles properly - all far more important than 40 times.

But to your point, I likewise would not be down with drinking hard liquor in your mom's basement, sitting around with four other guys watching Texas Hold 'em and passing around back issues of Maxim, wondering whether or not the other people are drunk enough to not notice if you start to stroke it a little when looking at pictures of a partially washed up pop star in a swimsuit that no one would swim in, fantasizing that she might, just for a moment, have been willing to wear that same thing even if she had realized that someone like me would one day drool over it.
    That last paragraph wasn`t bad for a Northwood alumni. However, it did sound a little too "based-on-actual-events". Still, a strong effort.
    www.university.com

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I don't want to steal your thunder, but I was a pretty important key to the "gutsy" craze. Just sayin'...
    In what way, may I ask?
    www.university.com

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    A Gutsy way, of course.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    That last paragraph wasn`t bad for a Northwood alumni. However, it did sound a little too "based-on-actual-events". Still, a strong effort.
    I've got to disagree, buk. Jethro pulls the "mom's basement" card that is so, well, played. Not at all. His next original thought will be his first original thought.

Sorry, should I have gone with tenement landlord instead?

+ Reply to Thread