+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Manny Harris is Weak Sack

Manny Harris is Weak Sack

I remember Dr Tre warning us about falling in love with Manny Harris. Now, he IS surrounded by a team of incompetent pussies, but still, he is bonafide

WEAK SACK

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I DVR'ed the game, but just found out we went to overtime and lost and apparently Manny was benched. So before I subject myself to the DVR someone fill me in on what actually happened.

UM was up 4 with a minute left. A couple curious foul calls put the best free throw shooter in the Big Ten on the line. We had the ball with 22 seconds to get the last shot, and apparently we had no idea what the clock looked like, therefore, Manny shot at the buzzer from about 4 feet behind the 3 point line (as opposed to somebody f-ing driving).

Then we were horrible in OT. Couldn't hit a thing. No one at all moves toward the basket. We had 4 guards and Sims, and Sims was above the foul line the entire time. Gibson had a poopy game and didn't play much because of foul trouble, but you'll never get open looks from 3 if no one is near the rim.

Letting this one slip put a nail in the coffin for NCAA hopes. This team is done unless they can somehow win the Big Ten tourney. They have shown the ability to do that, but not the consistency to have a winning streak of that length against conference foes.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Don't look now but HARRIS and Sims are playing amazing tonight. Upset alert! Michigan up 11 with 8:26 to go.
    I want Michigan State to win every game they play, except Michigan.

Purdue's big men are on the bench either sick or in foul trouble.
    STEW BEEF!

Is Wizzle laughing or crying?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Fool is that suppose to bother me? That is great news for Michigan Basketball.
    I want Michigan State to win every game they play, except Michigan.

Realize that Hummel, preseason player of the year, is having one of his best games of the season. I think that negates the fact that Darko is sick and they put Johnson into foul trouble.

Just adding context. He's playing great. He's just doing it against SFs. They are really playing well defensively though.
    STEW BEEF!

Not to mention that UM has been without their biggest (literally) potential piece of frontcourt depth all season. By now, there's no telling what Cronin could have contributed. He certainly would have helped against Tisdale and Mullens. Not saying UM would have for sure won those, but a guy who isn't feeling well doesn't really give me sympathy for the #16 team in the country. Yes, he's their 5th leading scorer at under 7 per game and he's tall and experienced. Let it go.

+ Reply to Thread