Disco (Chicago): Chad Ford said the Wizards HAD to get a deal done and yet nothing, why not?

John Hollinger: (3:55 PM ET ) I; shocked and I think they're delusional. really, you want to pay the tax to see if Jamison, Butler and Arenas can go 42-40 and finish 27th in Defensive Efficiency again?At what point do you suppose they'll accept the idea that they aren't contenders and never were? It's going to cost them a lot more to make the same kind of deals this summer once they wake up and smell the coffee -- they may end up having to give Butler to Detroit.
Collin (Syracuse): Im assuming that Richard Jefferson didnt get traded so with him still being in Milwaukee will the Bucks be able to keep both Charlie V and Sessions for the future.

John Hollinger: (3:45 PM ET ) I think that's a really huge question mark. They may have to trade Bogut to somebody under the cap in order to keep both Sessions and Charlie. The only good news is that nobody else has any money either, so they may be able to resign the two at very reasonable dollar figures.
This is just a small example of the leverage he now wields over half the league. There is one and only one bailout option in 2009, and it's Joe Dumars. He can pick and choose the teams he wants to swindle.

And until Joe gives that cap space up, it's going to stay that way until next season starts.