+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: TRADE: Chandler to Thunder for Wilcox/Smith RESCINDED

Pending any other moves, the Pistons will have the most cap room of any team this summer other than Memphis.

This is also a blow to Boston and Cleveland. Smith was a prime candidate to be bought out before the March 1st deadline, and the Celtics and Cavs were prime locations. That won't happen with New Orleans.

i wouldve done sheed for chandler straight up...then still have enough money to go after booze...

stuckey
    hamilton
    tay
    boozer
    chandler

damn

actually, we wouldn't have had enough money to go after boozer.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    What's Boozer gonna command with his injury history? I'm thinking Baron Davis is a good benchmark here.

i think 10-12 mil will get him (barring teams clearing a lot of space today or tomorrow).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

So if we can get him for a 5 year-$50million deal do you do it?

My preference would be 4 year-$40million but I doubt that gets it done. You always see these guys with their long term deals that aren't worth the contract anymore by the 4th-5th year. If you could knock a year off and do something like 4 year-$44million would you do it?
    _

certainly. we'd still have Bosh money and like I said Max or Amir can be moved for a bench shooter.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Anyone else like what OKC is doing? They already had Westbrook Durant and Green, now they add Chandler. Then they have 5 first round draft picks over the next 2 years to find one more player to plug into that lineup. Too bad they are in the west, they could make the playoffs with that lineup in the East.
    Destiny

Smart GM. They're a bit like an under the radar Portland right now. A solid group of young guys to build around.
    _

This is the worst trade of the season by far. Good luck making the offs NO.

+ Reply to Thread