+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: TRADE: Jermaine Oneal/Jamario Moon for Shawn Marion/Marcus Banks

Blog Entries
    I'm just biding my time busting your chops until you get back up to speed.

By the way, have you ever used a wedge and/or a maul?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gl'enn
    I'm just biding my time busting your chops until you get back up to speed.

By the way, have you ever used a wedge and/or a maul?
    Dude, I have 2 kids and a woman to keep happy - how much time do you think I spend on here?

I have been up since 5am and it's now just past midnight. I have to get up at 6am to go to work so excuse me for not having the faintest idea what a wedge/maul is or why the hell you are asking me about them.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    ^someone will laugh at this, and that makes it worth it. Someday someone will need to explain "bukdow" to you.

Time for sleep now
    Sleep Pharoah, sleep
    Time for sleep now
    Find a new slant.

Unless that someone posts it on this site and brings it to my attention I will likely go the rest of my life not knowing what the hell bukdow is.

You will be better for it, but you will have learned nothing.
    STEW BEEF!

I've learnt enough from you guys to last me a lifetime, so 1 less thing is probably a good thing.

Yeah, this deal intrigues me from the Raptors side. Are they going to keep Marion in hopes of keeping Bosh? If so, what if they don't win for the next couple years?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Well, the Raptors would need to somehow recover the rest of this season and play well in the playoffs and then do extremely well next season with Marion to convince Bosh to stay.

To be honest, I think he stays. They are trying to build a winner around him, it just isn't working right now. For all we know Andreas Euro (Bargani or whatever) could be a fucking beast next seaosn and make a big difference. Same goes for Calderon.

Last time I checked they were still in the East - a playoff spot is always possible.

But wasn't JO playing pretty well? How does this help them the rest of the season? I guess if Bargnani stops being a pussy it could work out well for them.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread