+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: TRADE: Jermaine Oneal/Jamario Moon for Shawn Marion/Marcus Banks

So essentially they'd have gotten Beasley for Rudy Gay?
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    I'm sorry, I have no idea who you are. Who are you again?
    Is that the best you could come up with? Feels like I'm back in high school with that last "insult" from you.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    "JO gets injured or plays with some injury limiting his performance greatly..."

How many times have we seen that script play out with the Pacers?

So, do the Raptors intend to keep Marion as the #2 option alongside Bosh or are they looking to clear space?

If they are looking to clear space then why agree to take back Marcus Banks, who has a hefty deal for 2010-11?

WTF is going on with the Raptors? Looks like BC is gonna have to revisit his 5 year plan, cause it's been 3 (already?) and they haven't done shit with him in charge.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    Is Banks still your guy, P?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    So, do the Raptors intend to keep Marion as the #2 option alongside Bosh or are they looking to clear space?

If they are looking to clear space then why agree to take back Marcus Banks, who has a hefty deal for 2010-11?

WTF is going on with the Raptors? Looks like BC is gonna have to revisit his 5 year plan, cause it's been 3 (already?) and they haven't done shit with him in charge.
    raptors need a point guard with calderon getting injured and potentially shutting it down for the season IF they arent in the playoffs hunt. Roko ukicu? get that shit outta here. deals not too shitty but marcus' contract is. raptors could make a play in the offseason with marions expiring too i guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Gl'enn
    Is Banks still your guy, P?
    When was he "my guy"?

I may have mentioned him years ago as a possible back-up PG due to his size and possible defensive skills but he was never "my guy".

Same goes for Roger Mason Jr, who I mentioned years ago. Dude had some potential to be a player off our bench but he was never "my guy"?

I think over the last 8 years (Holy Shit! I've known some of you that long!) I've mentioned quite a few guys in quite a few different threads. I don't recall ever going on the record and saying "we need to get HIM! He's my guy" in relation to any individual.

I could be wrong

Blog Entries
    ^mission accomplished
    Find a new slant.

With P back, I don't think I'll have to run that game on Glenn anymore.

Also, Colangelo was the guy who gave Banks that deal in the first place back in Phoenix so my guess is that he is the only person on the planet that thinks Marcus warrants the money.
    STEW BEEF!

I am well aware of the game. Glenn throws it out there and I take the bait?

Not really a game, but I'm glad you guys think it is. Cause here's the deal:

My post might read "pissed off and not gonna take it" to you but in actual fact it's really late at night here and I'm really tired and most threads I read someone else posts what I was gonna post.

So, by the time I even get around to posting I don't spend a second re-reading it to ensure that someone else doesn't "take it the wrong way" or to ensure that my "message" is clear and that everyone will understand it.

I used to do that. Which is why I used to post 1 sentence per line (basically). Not anymore. Too old and too tired to worry

+ Reply to Thread