+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that are "Dad type"

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Yeah I meant I might be able to explain an easy fix, because I'm an hour West of Chicago.

You'd be surprised how easy a lot of heating & cooling issues can be to fix. Most people are scared off just by the fact that it's their AC... I was the same way until I was in the industry and became a dad.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11
    In my head, UxKa went over to Gl'enn's place, and UxKa says "there you go Gl'enn, you're all set." Dad-type Gl'enn replies, "alright, thanks U-X."

strange...
    Shame on Gl'enn for not at least offering the guy a beer. I mean, he drove all the way from Chicago.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    Shame on Gl'enn for not at least offering the guy a beer. I mean, he drove all the way from Chicago.
    I just noticed what Gl'enn said Vin.

"alright, thanks U-X."
    You are right. At least a beer. Gl'enn must be cheap like that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Farting anywehere, anytime, and being proud of it.
    And, congratulating your daughter on her belching prowess. My 14 year old is approaching a length and reverberation that would make any 16 year old boy envious.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    Yeah I meant I might be able to explain an easy fix, because I'm an hour West of Chicago.

You'd be surprised how easy a lot of heating & cooling issues can be to fix. Most people are scared off just by the fact that it's their AC... I was the same way until I was in the industry and became a dad.
    So should I spend the extra jack to zone my system? Its not a huge house 25 hun sq ft.

I don't use the furnace out here much at all. Maybe a lil during the day during the winter months. I'm mainly concerned with running the AC/condens a LOT during the summer. I run it at night a lot too.

Does the condenser use half the juice cuz I've zoned it? If you know. At night when i've shut down half the house and just want to cool the bedrooms, does the condenser use half the juice... might be a better way to put it.
    Players meeting my ASS!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    That's a question that is hard to provide a generalized answer. On a basic answer level, I'd say that your house's heat gain during the night is minimal so you probably wouldn't save much. It depends on how hot the air temperature is at night, how well insulated the house is, how much space you want to shut off at night and how much you'd have to cool back down come morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I don't use the furnace out here much at all. Maybe a lil during the day during the winter months.
    dick

Waking up still drunk to feed your child.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    Next time you could just shoot me a PM if you can wait til the evening (if it's a weekday). I can take a condenser, and a furnace apart and put it back together. Just saying, if you want to possibly save $99+ for a dumb fix.
    A free fix = possible manlove

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Waking up still drunk to feed your child.
    I think that's called a "Goshboots".
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread