+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: LDB and MoTown talk Saved by the Bell

Blog Entries
    You know what? I can't do it. effort though on my part, if I say so myself.

Blog Entries
    Mo, I can't remember ever seeing anyone in the gang eating or drinking at The Max. They'd have a glass of pop or some food sitting right there in front of them and not once would they take a bite or drink.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-04-2009 at 10:33 AM.

Didn't Zack take a sip of the milkshake when he was trying to make Kelly jealous? If not, then I can't really think of anything. On a similar note, I always assumed Max was a Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Didn't Zack take a sip of the milkshake when he was trying to make Kelly jealous? If not, then I can't really think of anything. On a similar note, I always assumed Max was a Nazi.
    I believe you are absolutely correct. That was the episode in which he was on a date with Screech's cousin and she threw the milkshake at him.

That's the only time I can remember anything. They get the fries and even pick them up, but never eat them. I assume Slater had them all on a zero carbs diet and that was just training for them.

MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    If nothing else, at least the thread title is accurate.

and LOL at the Saved by the Bell banner ad below from "CustomizedGirl.com"
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Least favorite episode(s)?

I thought the Malibu Sands episodes were uninteresting. Also, every episode of the Miss Bliss years.

I was never a fan of the Tori episodes. Those episodes were terrible. I also was not a fan of the episode where Zack and Slater had to apologize to Kelly and Jesse. The girls were obviously in the wrong in that episode, yet Zack and AC had to make a skit for forgiveness? Fuck that. Zack and AC should have just brought them to the Max and made them watch as they had an orgy with the Valley girls. They sure as hell could do better than a dried up Kelly and Jesse.

It was Zack and Kelly's 10 week anniversary! Who goes out with an ex-bf on their 10 week? And Slater got Raiders tickets!

MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, the Tori episodes were pretty lame. I couldn't imagine what Zack saw in that...um..chick.

Also, didn't they have like two graduation episodes? One with Tori (without Kelly and Jessie), and one with Kelly and Jessie (but not Tori).

I can't quite remember. Saved By The Bell takes a credibility hit if that's the case.

MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread