+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: LDB and MoTown talk Saved by the Bell

Blog Entries

LDB and MoTown talk Saved by the Bell

Mo, one thing I never got about SBTB was the fact they portrayed Screech to be the smartest kid in school, yet he acted like a total dumbass when he was with the gang. Your thoughts?

Blog Entries
    You know, I'm not really a Zack fan. And for good reason.

What a dick.

I think they utilized his character poorly. The problem is they wanted to portray the dichotomy of cool vs. nerdy but show that everyone can get along. Unfortunately, nerds of the world were represented by him, and they made him lack common sense which ended up making it worse for the real life nerdy kids. Saved By The Bell actually hurt the image of uncool kids.

LDB, I hate the fact that Jesse was played as such an extreme feminist. I blame her for the feminism movement of the late 90s. And she didn't lose any credibility when she changed her name to Nomi Malone and started sucking and fucking in Vegas. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I think they utilized his character poorly. The problem is they wanted to portray the dichotomy of cool vs. nerdy but show that everyone can get along. Unfortunately, nerds of the world were represented by him, and they made him lack common sense which ended up making it worse for the real life nerdy kids. Saved By The Bell actually hurt the image of uncool kids.

bukdow experienced this first hand.

Blog Entries
    Hey Mo, remember Mr. Belding's brother Rod?

I remember him trying to fuck over Bayside. That was the last mistake he ever made. I heard Belding killed him last Thanksgiving.

MoTown is right.

(That video was amazing, btw)

MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I remember him trying to fuck over Bayside. That was the last mistake he ever made. I heard Belding killed him last Thanksgiving.
    One thing you can't say about Richie is he didn't care about the kids. As opposed to Rod, who would rather bang chicks than go white water rafting. I don't care what Inga looks like, that was a total d-bag move.

Here's a challenge for you: Let's try and put a number on how many Bayside and Valley girls Zack has fucked.

MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Well, as far as Bayside goes there's Kelly (obviously), Jennifer, J.B., Chrissy, Louise (the nerd chick), Lisa (probably), Jessie (probably), Tori (ew), that one new chick he and Slater got into a fist fight over, and Wendy (the fat girl).

As for Valley? No idea. I'm just going to assume he's fucked all of them. And since we don't know how many chicks attend Valley, it's going to be impossible to put a # on it.

+ Reply to Thread