Page 4 of 28
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubbles' official "Fuck y'all, Will Bynum owns" thread

^ They were talking about that and it's awesomenesstivity
    Players meeting my ASS!

*clears throat*

Fuck Ya'll
    Hype?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, I was the one that told you that he would be good! j/k
    Players meeting my ASS!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    He's our Vinnie Johnson and pretty much nullifies The "AI is needed" ideas some had. What you should learn by now is chemistry owns talent, and Bynum does what AI can't, fit in.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I, myself, am a little disappointed in Bynum. He scored 26 points in the 4th last night, which proves he's capable of doing that every game. Why isn't he averaging 104 ppg? Laziness, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Looks like he had a few rebounds in the 4th too. Wish I could have seen it, looks like he hustled his butt off.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Something we need from our bench guys. Come in and bust your ass, earn every minute you get and then some. I hope he keeps it up and solidifies himself as our first guard off the bench next year.
    _

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ASB
    Inside the Detroit locker room, Detroit center Kwame Brown teased Bynum about the points coming because of the screens set by Brown.

"I set a franchise record for screens, too," Brown said.

Bynum chuckled, but was sincere in his praise for his teammates in making such a game possible.

"It really does go to my teammates and the coaching staff for trusting and believing in me to make plays like that," Bynum said.

With the win, Detroit (37-40) snapped a three-game losing streak and moves into a tie for seventh place in the Eastern Conference with Chicago.

The victory trims Detroit's magic number for making the playoffs down to two.

Bynum's big game was aided by the ejection of Richard Hamilton at the end of the third quarter. Hamilton picked up a second technical foul --an automatic ejection -- for comments he made to official Marc Davis regarding a foul called against him late in the quarter.

Because Detroit usually runs so much of its fourth-quarter offense through Hamilton, the Pistons looked to go through Bynum and Tayshaun Prince.

However, it was clear early in the quarter that on this night, it would be Bynum that carried Detroit to victory.

"The thing that causes this team (Charlotte) the most problems is dribble penetration," Curry said. "When we got some of it in the first half, they went to the zone and made us stagnant in the beginning of the third quarter."

That was with Rodney Stuckey on the floor.

"When we got Will back in the game, he made it difficult for them to go back into the zone," Curry said. "He just kept attacking pick-and-roll situations."

The result was basket after basket after basket for the 5-foot-10 guard.
    I like this guy.
    Find a new slant.

When the offense was stagnated by the zone (with Stuckey on the floor) did we run pick and rolls with Stuckey and Tayshaun?

If we did and Stuckey didn't take advantage like Bynum did something needs to be said
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Stuckey was having a hard time finishing -- air ball that layup with no one around, why don't ya -- but his real problems were:

1) defensive -- letting Felton blow by him constantly. In that 1st quarter, Charlotte had some no-name in the mix -- Cartier Martin -- so it was 4-on-5.

2) forced jerky passing -- no accident that he didn't have any assists. He kinda heaved the ball around.

He looked a little tired.

+ Reply to Thread