+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Joaquin Phoenix

I've seen signs. It was so long ago I don't remember him being in it. I'll have to give Walk the Line a try I guess.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I used to like him.

Jealousy is an ugly color.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Jealousy is an ugly color.
    LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I'll have to give Walk the Line a try I guess.
    One of my all time favorite movies. He should have won Best Actor.

maybe not fake
    Phoenix confirms he's walking the hip-hop line
    Feb. 3, 2009, 8:00 PM EST
    LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Joaquin Phoenix says there's no hoax about it: He really has given up acting to become a hip-hop musician.

Phoenix has been spending his time laying down tracks for a rap album in the recording studio he built at his home, the two-time Academy Award nominee said Tuesday in an interview to promote what he claims is his final movie, "Two Lovers."

After video hit the Internet last month capturing part of Phoenix's debut rap performance at a Las Vegas club, speculation swirled that he was perpetrating an elaborate practical joke.

"I don't know where that comes from," Phoenix said. "If it comes from people that I've had a falling out with, that are (ticked) off at me?"

The video shows Phoenix, in a long, scraggly beard, rapping nearly inaudibly and ends with him losing his footing and falling off the stage. It was an inauspicious start, but Phoenix was adamant that his hip-hop career is real.

"There's not a hoax," Phoenix said. "Might I be ridiculous? Might my career in music be laughable? Yeah, that's possible, but that's certainly not my intention."

I never liked him since he stabbed Maximus...and yes that really happened
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread