+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FUCK ISRAEL

Hey, export, does it REALLy have to be any more thought out than that? That's a pretty black and white statement, y'know.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    Can my name be found on either of those lists?
    Quote Originally Posted by 18 post BaRd
    YES, UNLESS YOU'RE A DIRTY ISRAELI

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Hey, export, does it REALLy have to be any more thought out than that? That's a pretty black and white statement, y'know.
    Fair enough for calling me out Zip, but yes, I do think there's a lot more than that. I think it's a complex issue and, to be honest, the "Israel Bad" only argument can get on my nerves. FWIW I do think Israel does quite a few things wrong but there's so much more to it than that.
    Last edited by DE; 01-14-2009 at 05:49 PM.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    FUCK INDIANA

Who started this last round?

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    18 posts. Chooses WTFD to make this exclamation. Interesting.

haha, you guys are funny, I didn't know a person's post count dictated how legit his argument was (although I will admit my post was rather ambiguous). Besides arguing with you guys about a very obvious injustice occurring in the middle east I encourage you guys to read this article by a prominent American Jew, John Mearshiemer, that highlights the underlying reasons for the recent murders in Gaza and the ultimate goal Israel unapologetically has in mind:

http://www.amconmag.com/article/2009/jan/26/00006/

I agree also, that posting what I did on this board is kind of random, but I happened to be reading stuff on the pistons at the time and decided to make my declaration here.

Finally, sorry for only having 18 posts, I'd love to have the time to post 1,000+ but unfortunately time is scarce.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bardthebambino
    haha, you guys are funny, I didn't know a person's post count dictated how legit his argument was (although I will admit my post was rather ambiguous). Besides arguing with you guys about a very obvious injustice occurring in the middle east I encourage you guys to read this article by a prominent American Jew, John Mearshiemer, that highlights the underlying reasons for the recent murders in Gaza and the ultimate goal Israel unapologetically has in mind:

http://www.amconmag.com/article/2009/jan/26/00006/

I agree also, that posting what I did on this board is kind of random, but I happened to be reading stuff on the pistons at the time and decided to make my declaration here.

Finally, sorry for only having 18 posts, I'd love to have the time to post 1,000+ but unfortunately time is scarce.
    That's not true. Everything I say is fucking stupid.

Why is everyone getting upset?
    This is a calculated extermination of the Palestinian people. I mean gosh, Israel has been starving them out and cutting off water fuel and power for months. Hell, Israel is doing those civilians a favor. It's all a mercy killing really. They would just starve in their ghettos. If Israel didn't have the constant threat of a hyped up enemy they would lose American aid and its leadership wouldn't be able to put through an authoritarian state. So, as you can see, what Hilter did to the Jews war perfectly logical.

Oh sorry, we were talking about what Isreal is doing to Palestinians, sometimes I let hypocrisy confuse me.

Hype?

Blog Entries
    Am I good or what? I KNEW Bubbles would be coming.

+ Reply to Thread