+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Has the recession directly impacted you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    the recession has NOT affected me

* my parents pay for my college (only 3 fucking semesters left til i get my god damn degree)

* after losing two accounts receivable jobs in 2007, i've been able to keep my current administrative assistant job for well over a year

* i have no family members who have jobs that relate to the crumbling auto-industry...

* my dads job pays for my medical insurance (mainly just dental & my contacts) and for the time being, my parents also pay my cell phone bill and car insurance

* and finally, gas is lower than it has ever been since i've started driving

Of course, once Obama & all the libs get their agenda in full swing, I'll be no better than anybody else, we'll all be equal...

that's what he plans to do right??? after all, democrats frown upon those who live white-collar lifestyle...
    There's just TOO much material here to work with. Where should I start...

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Start with the part where he's worried that Obama's policies will affect his ability to live off of the success and hard work of his parents.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain

go for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo
    * after losing two accounts receivable jobs in 2007, i've been able to keep my current administrative assistant job for well over a year
    Quote Originally Posted by Denny's Translation
    * after losing two mailroom jobs in 2007, i've been able to keep my current male prostitute job for well over a year
    * my parents pay for my college (only 3 fucking semesters left til i get my god damn degree)
    * my parents pay for my college (only 3 fucking semesters left til i get my god damn degee from Wayne County Community College)
    * i have no family members who have jobs that relate to the crumbling auto-industry...
    * my family members all work at McDonald's (i get a Big Breakfast® for free every day!)
    * my dads job pays for my medical insurance (mainly just dental & my contacts) and for the time being, my parents also pay my cell phone bill and car insurance
    * my dads job is to pay for my medical insurance (everything!) and until i decide to move out voluntarily, my parents will spend every dime to pacify my need to be fat and happy

{incidentally, Wilfredo's post is #294178 in WTF history... a fact!}

Democrats are our only hope to give us jobs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers
    Democrats are our only hope to give us jobs.

yeah, but they don't create them

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain

hows is there too much material to work with when half the material in that post is by you!

you butchered my post!

yeah, but they don't create them
    Oh really?

yes, it's impact myself and my family. i'm fortunate that my job is in an industry that's not impacted by the local economy. however, my family owns a small business and they're directly impacted by those around us losing their jobs and tightening their belts. the good news is that they've been able to stay afloat when many around them have gone belly up. they're looking to just sustain their business until we bounce back.

the recession has NOT affected me

* and finally, gas is lower than it has ever been since i've started driving

Of course, once Obama & all the libs get their agenda in full swing, I'll be no better than anybody else, we'll all be equal...

that's what he plans to do right??? after all, democrats frown upon those who live white-collar lifestyle...
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread