+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Ben Wallace a lock for the HoF?

Part of the HOF is a sustained carreer, no? Ben had some great years but I always thought you kind of had to do that over a fairly good career, so I agree with whomever said that or something like that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    No.

Ok, so you can have 1 great year and if you multiply it out to the number of years Russel played, you get in?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Ben , just like Rodman, is banned from the Hall of Fame for joining the Chicago Bulls after playing in Detroit.
    Hype?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    We should change the title to "Does Ben Wallace have even a prayer of making the Hall Of Fame?"

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Basketballreference.com has a HOF probability for Ben as 0.2 percent. 50 percent is considered HOF worthy. Just for the heck of it, here's the HOF probability for our other starters on the 2004 title team.

Billups: 14.35 percent
    Hamilton: 5.19 percent
    Sheed: 2.49 percent
    Prince: 0.1 percent

So, the answer to Vinny's question is NO.

That Finals MVP helps Chauncey's bid a lot according to BB-ref.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    That Finals MVP helps Chauncey's bid a lot according to BB-ref.
    Sheed's Game 5 fuck up in 2005 really changed Chauncey's place in history, if you think about it. We're talking back-to-back Finals MVPs and a place as one of the best big game guards in NBA history. That would have made his case real interesting.

BB reference should also re-evaluate that to include college numbers. Bill Walton has only a 25.81% chance of making the HOF according to that site. However, he was one of the top 5, if not the best, college players ever, which made him a virtual lock.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shags
    Sheed's Game 5 fuck up in 2005 really changed Chauncey's place in history, if you think about it. We're talking back-to-back Finals MVPs and a place as one of the best big game guards in NBA history. That would have made his case real interesting.

BB reference should also re-evaluate that to include college numbers. Bill Walton has only a 25.81% chance of making the HOF according to that site. However, he was one of the top 5, if not the best, college players ever, which made him a virtual lock.
    Every eligible player who's been an NBA MVP is in the HOF. Some kid straight out of high school who gets the MVP in his rookie season and dies immediately afterwards of drug abuse will make it in the HOF. Guaransheed.

+ Reply to Thread