+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 -- NFL News

^Damn. Oh well, Bullocks/Alexander are probably some of our lesser problems...

I thought Bullocks actually started to show some promise toward the end of the season. People were starting to like him a bit.
    _

Right-- I wanted Atogwe to replace Alexander, but Alexander isn't awful so it's okay... I'd rather get someone like Dunta Robinson in FA to go along with a NT.

Blog Entries
    Dunta would be nice. I hope they look into that...

Sean Jones could be available for safety. Cleveland's not going to franchise him...

Eh.. If we're not getting a stud safety, we may as well give Alexander a shot so we can put the rest of our resources into other positions.

Blog Entries
    Hold the phone, the Texans just franchised Dunta...

Looks like Bodden & Bly are the best available corners

Asomugha is about to get a long-term deal too, so cross off his name...

DeAngelo Hall?

Blog Entries
    Also LeRoy Hill, who Killer wrote an article about today on MLive about the Lions possibly targeting, was just franchised by the Seahawks today...

Any word on LBs? I think Scott will be cut loose (Suggs franchised and Lewis will be kept). He said he'd love to play here but are the Lions interested? What about Foote?

It would be nice to get a couple solid vets in there (better than Lennon) so they could shore up the trenches (and maybe add a QB and CB based on value).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Foote took back his "I want to play for the Lions" statement last week, but he's still likely to get cut since he's got a big cap figure.

Blog Entries
    RotoWorld...

New coach Jim Schwartz acknowledged Thursday that he's interested in adding ex-Titans to the Lions' roster.
    As long as they're not as bad as the ex-Bucs Rod Marinelli brought in. CB Eric King, FS Vincent Fuller, and OT Daniel Loper could be targeted by Schwartz.

+ Reply to Thread