Free Agents

- Drew Henson
- Dan Orlovsky (probably won't return, from what I've heard)
- Rudi Johnson
- Aveion Cason
- Keary Colbert
- Shaun McDonald
- Travis Taylor
- John Owens
- Damion Cook
- George Foster
- Moran Norris (played well for a midseason signing, notice Kevin Smith was productive towards the end of the season when Norris was his FB, rather than the start of the season when Felton was)
- Andy McCollum
- Shaun Cody (time to let him go)
- Langston Moore
- Paris Lenon (LOL if he can find a starting job elsewhere)
- Ramzee Robinson
- Travis Fisher
- Ryan Nece
- Dexter Wynn
- Jason Hanson (figures to return)

Potential Cap Casulaties

All these guys are still under contract, but could be cut to free up cap room.

- Daunte Culpeper (Personally, I'd be interested to see what he could do with a full offseason to learn the playbook; He's not the long-term answer, but with Orlovsky not expected back, I'd keep Daunte)

- Dwight Smith

- Edwin Mulitalo

- Chuck Darby

- Michael Gaines

- Dan Campbell (if the dude could just stay healthy, he'd be worth keeping on board, blocking is his strength)

- Leigh Bodden (I hope to God they don't cut Leigh, but he's owed a hefty roster bonus in the spring, and they may just end up dumping him. His numbers suggest he should be cut, but since we gave up Shaun Rogers to get him, and he's had success, I'd like to keep Bodden)

- Mike Furrey (hard to believe just 2 years ago he led the entire NFC in receptions. obviously that was a product of Martz being the OC...while I think Furrey would be a good depth guy, he makes to much $ to play second fiddle to Calvin)

MOVES I'D LIKE TO SEE

* Switch to a basic defensive set. A standard 4-3 or a 3-4, no more 'Cover Two' or 'Tampa Two'.

* Jeff Backus moved to Left Guard. I've read articles that say that many scouts think he would be much better suited at Left Guard. We're paying him Pro Bowl money for a mediocre effort, so moving him over could help both of us.

* Do NOT Draft a QB with the #1 Pick. Assuming we cannot trade the #1 Overall pick, I want a Left Tackle (Andre Smith).

Andre Smith-Jeff Backus-Dominic Raiola-Stephen Peterman-Gosder Cherilus

Defensive Overhaul

Other than Dewayne White, Ernie Sims, and Cory Redding, we don't have any starters, so I hope to God Mayhew doesn't treat free agent signings as if he's only finding backups for Travis Fisher & co. It needs to be imperative that the FA's we sign are clearly better than the shit we already have.

Lateral Move Free Agent Signings Have Killed Us.

This FA class is deep, it has pro bowlers (Alb Haynesworth, Terrell Suggs), quality veterans (Jordan Gross, Stacy Andrews), and intriguing upside players like Reggie Williams in it...not to mention all the guys around the league who could be cap casulaties (Stallworth, Derek Anderson, Torry Holt, Jason Taylor etc.)

Don't Fuck Up!