+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seriously, no Gears of War 2 discussion yet?

Seriously, no Gears of War 2 discussion yet?

Nobody wants to discuss the greatest game to drop this fall. (minus the really glitchy multiplayer)

This game is tits.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    played it a couple times, high quality Sci Fi action shooter just as the first one was. Again though I didn't play it that long and don't play as many 360 games as everyone else here, so grain of salt on me not thinking it was the best game this year, though i do think it was off the hook as I did the first one. Probably the only 360 Exclusive series outside of Mass Effect and KOTOR I wouldn't mind having.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

It was fun, had great graphics and a much improved story line. However, some of the script was just ridiculous. I'm sure they have a plan where the plot is going, but they should have answered a few more questions in the second game, instead of saving them all for the third.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Great game just like the first, but ending ending sucked. Flying around in a helicopter blasting that thing with HoD's....you COULDN'T die. It was disappointing considering how great the game was and how cool the ending to the first game was.

Although riding that Bezerker through those tunnels, pwning countless locusts was pretty sweet.

I will be getting this very soon. Traded in the jicked up Xbox, SOCOM, and Rock Band and got $100 in credit. I got some fantasy football money coming in and I'm gonna buy the new "arcade" 360 for $200. I kept my hard drive so I'll be rolling with Fable II again and Gears II should be coming after Christmas. OW OW! But I still hate Micro$oft.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I will be getting this very soon. Traded in the jicked up Xbox, SOCOM, and Rock Band and got $100 in credit. I got some fantasy football money coming in and I'm gonna buy the new "arcade" 360 for $200. I kept my hard drive so I'll be rolling with Fable II again and Gears II should be coming after Christmas. OW OW! But I still hate Micro$oft.
    The shame of it all. lol
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    The shame of it all. lol
    Dude, SOCOM was so buggy and hitchy even after the patch(es?). It was a massive step down after playing COD4 for almost a year.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Socom flat out sucked!

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Dude, SOCOM was so buggy and hitchy even after the patch(es?). It was a massive step down after playing COD4 for almost a year.
    To each his own, but i havent played cod4 since i got Socom. In fact sold my COD4.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread