+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I just wanted to say: Fuck all of you! And Merry Christmas!

Blog Entries
    LDB:
    This name is so much more gay that Zip Goshboots. I almost want to take back what I said to Zip, but he's a flamer anyways. But really, you should have been that load of cum that your mother swallowed... that is all.
    This coming from somebody whose AIM name is Way2White13 and whose real name is probably Dave.

Blog Entries
    I must give Daviticus credit though. He knows what it takes to bring the Terrordome back: calling out a bunch of people and hurling insults used by 9th graders everywhere at them. Genius.
    Last edited by Timone; 12-16-2008 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Douche Baggins
    This coming from somebody whose AIM name is Way2White13 and whose real name is probably Dave.
    It's like you're a prophet!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I think we need to bring back the "Insult the poster above you" thread back.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    fart
    pretty much ignoring everything u said except this

Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip
    fart
    pretty much ignoring everything u said except this
    We're a class bunch
    _

scratch scratch scratch

I'm actually flattered I was listed in the top 20 of posters notable enough for Dav to actually construct a cohesive sentence.

I'm proud of you Dav.... now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Douche Baggins
    I must give Daviticus credit though. He knows what it takes to bring the Terrordome back: calling out a bunch of people and hurling insults used by 9th graders everywhere at them. Genius.
    Seriously, try to come up with some insults better than those. I mean give credit where credit is due my friend, err douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    The OP shows a complete lack of cognitive ability, social grace, and imagination.
    The name "Zip Goshboots", for your information, was the creation of none other than William Shakespeare (Christopher Marlowe) in his original script of "Romeo and Juliet"--it was titled "Romeo and Zip" However, the leading critic of the day, Sir Snooky Fupdaigle, encouraged The Bard to stay away from a story examining the contentious and controversial (yes, even in 16th century England) topics of ambiguous homosexuality, croquet, murder, and cannibalism underscored by the ever popular theme of interracial relationships (which, as any Shakesperean expert knows, he later explored in his wonderful masterpiece "Waiting for Godot"
    But you wouldn't know that, Daviticus, because you are busy trying to invent the perfect fart machine/pocket pussy, which would probably make you a billionaire in this ever declining society.
    Good day, sir!
    This had to take more time to come up with than my original post....

And I still think your name is gay.

+ Reply to Thread