+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: You listen to me, you fuckers.

Blog Entries
    Got something against us sissy ass city boys, bro??

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    MSU is going to beat UGA on 1/1/2009. Yes, I have had a few Icehouse Lights today while taking it in the ass, but it "came" to me when the milk hit the fudge, MSU 38 UGA 34.
    Word.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    MSU is going to beat UGA on 1/1/2009. Yes, I have had a few Red Stripes today while splitting wood, but it came to me when the maul hit the wedge, MSU 38 UGA 34.

LOL!

Blog Entries
    bukdow has zoophilia?

Not sure if you saw it, but ESPN had "Bowl Mania" on last night where they picked all of the bowls and ranked which picks they were most confident in. Georgia over MSU was at the top of the list. LOL.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Not sure if you saw it, but ESPN had "Bowl Mania" on last night where they picked all of the bowls and ranked which picks they were most confident in. Georgia over MSU was at the top of the list. LOL.

LMFAO!! Last year they had BC over MSU pretty high on Jesse Palmer's "big board" as well.

The Dantonio Trend.

Blown Out In Big Games.

The only problem is that this Georgia team is also a fraud. Destroyed by both Alabama and Florida (like State was by PSU and OSU) and lost to a Georgia Tech team that should not have been good enough to beat them.

Well, State is not good enough to beat Georgia either, but they just might if "that" Georgia team shows up.

That being said, I think Georgia will plan to fix their rush defense (Georgia Tech ran for 409 yards on them) and try to make Hoyer beat them. We'll see how that goes.

One team that was vastly overrated, one that was underrated, both not as good as their record, both capable of playing like crap. This game was rated as one of the least intriguing. I don't think many people outside of East Lansing and Athens care. In fact, people in Athens may not even care because their team fell so far from expectations to end up playing MSU.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Blog Entries
    Georgia did have some bad losses, but I also recall them beating the shit out of LSU. Not to mention they play in a far better conference.

State's best win was vs. who??? Northwestern?

Please...

+ Reply to Thread